[Clothing] Mai Shiranui's Outfit

roy12

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2016
Mai Shiranui's Outfit

CustomList: roy12_mai_01.unity3d

IDs: Gloves 212096, Socks 214091, Top 205964

Install:
Extract the abdata folder of the 7z into your HS Trial main directory, if asked to merge, say yes.

Uninstall:
Remove these files:
abdata\List\characustom\roy12_mai_01.unity3d
abdata\Chara\roy12_mod\cf_*_maishiranui.unity3d

Version History:

• 1.01 – Fix conflict with one of Fija’s tops. Changes the top from 205904 to 205964 since it’s free.
  • Initial release

Known issues:
  • It might clip a bit with extreme body proportions.
  • The “tails” might not move very gracefully, it’s the same workaround I had to use as for Momiji’s hair, I don’t know how to properly modify the skirt bones to handle them better. If someone knows, please tell me.

Credits:

Koei Tecmo/Ninja Team
SNK Playmore

Last edited:
Outstanding work man, both on the outfits and the characters on your blog! Thanks a lot!
I see the new character has better working facial expresions for studio too!

Just out of curiosity, does the premade character use custom skins? feels like it but not sure.

Thanks again!

I haven't tried it yet but have you consider using the tail or eel from accessories as the bones for the skirt tail? you can modify the monob for those to change how it moves ie. stiffness

just a heads up

fijas_croptop_loose_00.unity3d slot [ 205904 ] found in roy12_mai_01.unity3d

mai's outfit is using the same slot as fijas crop top (plain/colorable)

I haven't tried it yet but have you consider using the tail or eel from accessories as the bones for the skirt tail? you can modify the monob for those to change how it moves ie. stiffness

Good idea. I might try it out at some point and update if successful.

just a heads up

fijas_croptop_loose_00.unity3d slot [ 205904 ] found in roy12_mai_01.unity3d

mai's outfit is using the same slot as fijas crop top (plain/colorable)

Damn it. What are the odds? I guess I should download the public list then. Thanks.

Is it just me or does the uncensor not work if mai is partially nude and only work if fully nude ? I'm using SBX2 Uncensor 1.2 by the way.

Is it just me or does the uncensor not work if mai is partially nude and only work if fully nude ? I'm using SBX2 Uncensor 1.2 by the way.

Nope, uncensors don't work with the outfit.

I'm not using any uncensors right now, so I'm using the vanilla body for outfits. You'll have to apply the uncensor yourself for now.

I'm not using any uncensors right now, so I'm using the vanilla body for outfits. You'll have to apply the uncensor yourself for now.

I do it myself but I've no idea how to do it :(

What A bommer, I really looked forward on implementing this in my game. Unfortunately your MEGA links seem to be down. Could you kindly reupload the mod?

What A bommer, I really looked forward on implementing this in my game. Unfortunately your MEGA links seem to be down. Could you kindly reupload the mod?

Woah, I forgot to update this thread. Updated link pointing to my blog for the download.

Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Denokhache
Please, if anyone knows how to install the UnSensor, please tell me! I'm desperate, I can not install it in any way, for what you want, someone help me! :swearveng::crushed::happytears:

I put those files in this direction, but the game doesn't recognize it, even i rename it like the roy12 originals, but also doesnt work !

abdata\List\characustom\
abdata\Chara\roy12_mod\

:angvoodoo::forsaken::foreveralone:

Users who are viewing this thread