[Clothing] Gyaru Dancer Outfit

roy12

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2016

Bit of blogging, feel free to skip.

It's finally done.

I based this outfit on this right here.

There are some differences, namely in the hand bracelet, the earrings and the overall scale of the waist belt. Some were in purpose, others because I still suck at scaling reference. Whoops.

All the stuff that should bounce, bounces. I created new armatures for each accessory, I only based myself on the root of existing ones, but the bone chains are new, and they bounce very nicely.

The necklace could use some work in that department though, and I'm planning to separate it later. I also tried making the multicolored necklace glow in the dark by doubling the RGB color values. Let me know if that even works well for you, I might make it go back to looking like plastic again though.

Also, the gems in the nipple piercings, the necklace and the earrings are using this custom shader. Feel free to copy it from the asset bundle and use it wherever you want to.

This was quite fun, I pretty much learned a lot about armatures with this, and I'm actually quite pleased with how it turned out.

Enjoy.

Blogging ends here.

CustomList: roy12_ss09.unity3d

IDs:
  • Waist Accessory 357914
  • Swimsuit 209910
  • Chest Accessory 356901
  • Neck Accessory 354914
  • Hand Accessory 360914
  • Ear Accessory 351914
  • Arm Accessory 359914
Install:
Extract the abdata folder of the 7z into your HS main directory, if asked to merge, say yes.

Uninstall:
Remove these files:
abdata/List/characustom/roy12_ss09.unity3d
abdata/Chara/roy12_mod/gyaru_dancer_*.unity3d

The * being anything that comes after the underscore and before the dot.

Version History:
  • Initial release
Known Issues:
  • The necklace clips a lot with certain poses. My bones setup for it might not be that nice.
  • The small chains and medals on the waist belt can clip a bit with the legs. I tried my best to make it not do so without losing the bouncing effect.
  • Scaling some items in the Z axis might make them look separated. I'm still searching for some way to solve this. If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.

[Download]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.