[Clothing] FoolBoy Fashion #02

FoolBoy

Timehunter
Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
FoolBoy Fashion #02 (Update 11/22/16)

UPDATE
* 11/22/16 - ID cleanup/ meshes improved/ CAD-Fix (thanks to DillDoe & Dr.Bloodmoney)
--> with the 11/22 Update you should delete the previous files from the foolboy folder in abdata/chara/foolboy

FoolBoy Fashion #02Here comes the one and only, all famous shoe mod from my grotto. Heels n' Boots, & other fantastic shoes.
Conditions:
- place the included folders into your game directory and overwrite when asked.
- ID's 215831- 215838
Issues:
- ID conflicts, maybe
Comment:
No reposting! No reproduction! No linking!
In case of broken links, contact me.
Special thanks for hgrtdvehdbwvd@hongfire and his 'INSANE Combination OF High Heels Shoes' mod, which i used as a template.

Last edited:
mod conflicted with ac high heels platform mod

Slots: 215831, 215832, 215833

I downloaded the latest version of ac high heels and see no conflicts. The ac mod doesn't use the ID's you mentioned, i checked it with the ID Manager.

what happens when mods conflict anyway?

I guess one part will be "overwritten", like ShoeA_ID999 dissapears under ShoeB_ID999.

I downloaded the latest version of ac high heels and see no conflicts. The ac mod doesn't use the ID's you mentioned, i checked it with the ID Manager.

I guess one part will be "overwritten", like ShoeA_ID999 dissapears under ShoeB_ID999.

Alright, thanks for the reply.

Yeeaaahh... forgot to delete that old ac_mods list file. well, at least now we know. thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.