[Clothing] CaptCeeles's Underwear Pack II (pack I yet missing)

CaptCeele

Jul 4, 2017
Hello!! this is my first.... probably one of my few posts... on Anime-Sharing!!

Today I present a set of underwear textures, all hand photoshopped,

crop24.png

They come in 29 New Colors !!; to match your Character's different moods and personalities

Varieties range from Solid, to Combined, to Polka Dot, to Patterns and Bonus (I used some user's suggestions, however I was a little timid with the Transparency, maybe for another release)

They are all "Recolor unlocked"; you can edit color in-game, but Its not recommended, because colors are not layered and not configured to do so; What I DO RECOMMEND is to balance whites by sliding the palette always in "Grays"

Known Issues:

Saturation: Pastel colors were a little hard to notice, since I had to de-saturate the image in order not to have "radioactive" colors in-game
Nipples: Girls with large nipple diameter may pop out of the shortest bras, since the texture's border was taken from " Illusion leopard pink" bra
Mesh: Not all meshes were equal, so nipples may be noticed standing out from bras

Solid
Pack1.jpg
Borders
Pack2.jpg
Polka dot
Pack3.jpg
Patterns
Pack4.jpg
Others
Pack5.jpg

Download Via MEGA

Original
https://mega.nz/#!BwdHGSxC!KyRShsQW4Pwq-K3TQI9NC-0rBEg3N7dAjiAvUNwlryI

Nipple clipping Fix and 4k Texture + Custom Juice Compatible (thanks to @pepsibro)
https://mega.nz/#!MhoTBYiJ!Jyu9Y2M3IwTCI_79YGYyw4Klcw4P1Eo4FA3dOjIm4aE

Install:
Drop "Abdata" into your main game directory

Uninstall:
Delete Files cf_f_capt_60.unity3d to cf_f_capt_82.unity3d from \abdata\list\characustom
Also delete files 60 to 82 (bura and shorts) from \abdata\chara\capt

Note: this mod is not an update from previous version; so, If you wish you can delete Files 90 to 98 from the folders mentioned above

Have Fun.... Dont forget to Comment back; and if you want to show or share how your characters look like in their new clothes, share your pictures or your galleries links, to me or to our users....
every feedback, suggestion and complaint will also be heard

Last edited:
Reactions: lox cidor
The decryption keys are messed up. There's a "..." in the middle of them and even after removing it, it doesn't work. There must be some missing letters?

My bad.... links should have messed up while copying...
thanks for the report :P

could you please try again?

Woooo! CaptCeele!! Glad to see you've also migrated over to Anime-Sharing!!! (Or at least also posting over here!) Love your mods so much! I'm still working on a few pics I'm going to post in your thread here and at Hongfire!!

These panties are super cute in game!:miku_cheer:

Reactions: CaptCeele
I'll be posting on both sites, @Elrodeus . and in any other site where Illusion games' mods could be posted... mhmmhh maybe I should someday create a gallery of my models/girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?