[Clothing] ADAPTED GAME SHOES Pack 2.0

Belgar17

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2016
ADAPTED GAME SHOES Pack 2 + 3 + 4 + Pack 5.0 (Added 6/26/17)

ADAPTED GAME SHOES PACKS 2+3+4+ Pack 5.0 (Added 6/23/17)

ADAPTED GAME SHOES Pack 2.0

These are the HS shoes from the 12/22 Patch, Bonus Packs and DLC with heels adjusted to work with the GGMOD High Heel System provided by Aastaroth and Mayar1.

BMSH_V2.jpg

There are a total of 9 shoes in the set, 5 are the same as the originals and 4 are variations. All are standalone, recolorable and will work with any uncensor.

Prerequisite: GGMOD High Heel System most be already installed and working for these shoes to work properly.

Installation: Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory. Note that a new directory, Belgar17_Mods, will be created inside HoneySelect\abdata\Chara\ it it doesn't exist.

Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cf_shoes_B1.unity3d file from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cf_shoes_B1 (Shoes[F])-IDs 215588-215596.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hssh_B1.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom

Delete those files from the HoneySelect\Plugins\Ggmod_cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_18.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_18a.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_19.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_19a.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_20.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_21.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_22.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_22a.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_22b.cfg
Download Pack 2.0: https://mega.nz/#!VpkR1AqA!wQJisPpOyI3-DcvPzIywr2OPdpgoTh8I5jfjdfRIbik

ADAPTED GAME SHOES Pack 3.0

After receiving several request I have adjusted the game's Wingtips, Loafers and Tassel Loafers Shoes to work as high heels with the GGMod High Heel System provided by Aastaroth and Mayar1.

BMSH_V3.jpg

Those 3 style are available in 4 different colors each, just like the game's originals. All are standalone and will work with any uncensor.
Prerequisite: GGMOD High Heel System most be already installed and working for these shoes to work properly.

Installation: Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory. Note that a new directory, Belgar17_Mods, will be created inside HoneySelect\abdata\Chara\ it it doesn't exist.

Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cf_shoes_B3.unity3d file from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cf_shoes_B1 (Shoes[F])-IDs 215625-215636.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hssh_B3.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom

Delete those files from the HoneySelect\Plugins\Ggmod_cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_23_00.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_23_01.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_23_02.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_23_03.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_24_00.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_24_01.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_24_02.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_24_03.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_25_00.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_25_01.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_25_02.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_25_03.cfg

Download Pack 3.0: https://mega.nz/#!B90DXaYY!Jr7Mq-sMDpr-OATX6_qc0DiXRFQcx23KJBHxOe_p0nM

Hope you find them useful

ADAPTED GAME SHOES Pack 4.0

These are the last set of game's original shoes adjusted to work as high heels with the GGMod High Heel System provided by Aastaroth and Mayar1.

BMSH_V4.jpg

You get the Boot Sandals in 4 colors, Belted Pumps in 4 colors, Belly Dancer Sandals in 2 Colors, and the Pirate Boots in 2 versions.
All are standalone and will work with any uncensor.

Installation: Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory.

Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cf_shoes_B4.unity3d file from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cf_shoes_B4 (Shoes[F])-IDs 215637-215648.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hssh_B4.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom

Delete those files from directory HoneySelect\Plugins\Ggmod_cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_26_00.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_26_01.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_26_02.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_26_03.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_27_00.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_27_01.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_27_02.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_27_03.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_28_00.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_28_01.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_29_00.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_29_01.cfg
Download: https://mega.nz/#!psMCBTwI!CCJXWmxjlud2o_sYH0_RMm1cIqRK0LLAxO5hW6r-gNo

Have fun!

ADAPTED GAME SHOES Pack 5.0

From Honey Select Party's DLC these are original shoes adjusted to work as high heels with the GGMod High Heel System provided by Aastaroth and Mayar1.

BMSH_P5.jpg

There are 7 adapted shoes in total. Like the original they are recolorable. All are standalone and will work with any uncensor.

Installation: Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory.

Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cf_shoes_B6.unity3d file from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cf_shoes_B6 (Shoes[F])-IDs 215649-215655.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hssh_B6.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom

Delete those files from directory HoneySelect\Plugins\Ggmod_cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_30_00.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_31_00.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_32_00.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_33_00.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_34_00.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_35_00.cfg
p_cf_bmsh_ggmod_36_00.cfg

Download: https://mega.nz/#!AlswRSRQ!ICMQ3amMwXKBn52AoboTL7huaLa7tSNdghY1dHNgi7U

Last edited:
For those requesting the Wingtips, Loafers and Tassel Loafers Shoes they can be found in Pack 3.

Reactions: doomguy
I just realized you don't have many comments on this mod. I wanted to thank you for all your hard work on this! I wound up liking your last release of this mod so much, that I'm pretty sure one of your adapted high heels will make it to be part of my girls official costumes when I transfer the comic over to Honey Select. You've done some amazing work here Belgar!! Thank you so much for all these wonderful adapted high heels!

Added Pack 4 for the adapted shoes. Includes the boot sandals, belted sandals, belly dancer sandals, and alternate pirate boots.

my only feedback would be that the foot doesnt have an arch to it like traditional heels do. I realize that there may or may not be limitations when porting normal shoes over to the GGMOD system, but it does look a bit weird.

Great work as always though!

Can u explain, does the lastest version includes the other shoes? or we need to download all of the updates?

Can u explain, does the lastest version includes the other shoes? or we need to download all of the updates?

Each pack is a different set of shoes so you have to download each if you want them all. And Pack #1 is in separate post if you don't have that one already.

Belgar, I was wondering, might it be possible to turn these shoes into socks so as to make them compatible with mods such as Amazing Combination High Heels by karlkent or Fijas' Modular Heels? I absolutely love your work, but this might offer a level of customisation unlike anything ever seen before. (also, perhaps the magic shoes as well?)

Belgar, I was wondering, might it be possible to turn these shoes into socks so as to make them compatible with mods such as Amazing Combination High Heels by karlkent or Fijas' Modular Heels? I absolutely love your work, but this might offer a level of customisation unlike anything ever seen before. (also, perhaps the magic shoes as well?)
Although what you suggest is technically possible, it require the shoes to be broken up into different pieces so you can mix them up. Another issue is that all those pieces probably wouldn't match up properly, so the top of one shoe wouldn't match the sole of another. That would require a lot of editing to resolve the issue.

Over all the conversions would take more work that I'm interesting in expending on it, so I wouldn't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha