Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 532
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread

  1. #301
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 721, Level: 14
    Points: 721, Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread

    Hi, can someone make garters as socks? Please
    Redleg likes this.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #302
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 359, Level: 7
    Points: 359, Level: 7
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class250 Experience Points3 months registered

    Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread

    Are any modders actually viewing this thread? Just wondering. IF you are that's awesome, and you're awesome.

  4. #303
    Junior Member linua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Points: 120, Level: 2
    Points: 120, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

    Re: Looking for leather S&M outfits (red & black) + other items.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
    Great. Thank you for your help. I must have not "copy/pasted" correctly.


    On another note, after reinstalling the game/updates. I seem to have them again. But nowI can't see Sitri's uniform anymore. Is that something unlocked or should it already be there?

    Anyone know which file it may be?
    it might need to be unlocked, not sure tho since i use 100% save XD

  5. #304
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 359, Level: 7
    Points: 359, Level: 7
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

    Angry Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread

    Does anyone know how to rip the audio dialogue strings out of the game? I want to pull the Active personality and translate it.

    Bah, I really thought I was posting in the correct thread.

  6. #305
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 359, Level: 7
    Points: 359, Level: 7
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class250 Experience Points3 months registered

    Re: Looking for leather S&M outfits (red & black) + other items.

    yOU MAY BE RIGHT.

  7. #306
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 13, Level: 1
    Points: 13, Level: 1
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%

    Re: Clit Piercing

    First off, lots of great mods here, I've been keeping up with this over the months since the game's release and thank you to all the modders!

    But the one mod I've been hoping for since the release of the game is the ability to replace the male character with a female/futa character for some Yuri action... is there anyone still working on this or some not-too-difficult method of making that work?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to thevoidyvoid For This Useful Post:


  9. #307
    Character Enthusiast Kensaiakamei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Virgo Pisces, Milky, Orion, Earth
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 57 Times in 38 Posts
    Points: 10,025, Level: 66
    Points: 10,025, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class3 months registeredThree Friends10000 Experience Points

    Re: Clit Piercing

    Quote Originally Posted by thevoidyvoid View Post
    First off, lots of great mods here, I've been keeping up with this over the months since the game's release and thank you to all the modders!

    But the one mod I've been hoping for since the release of the game is the ability to replace the male character with a female/futa character for some Yuri action... is there anyone still working on this or some not-too-difficult method of making that work?
    If I remember correctly from the prior games to now is that illusion gender locks the male character so you are not able to do that in game. The only thing you can do is save the male pose in studio and then load a female in the place of the male character.

    So you can get your still shots and with enough you could make a gif but as far as actually putting in a female to the designated male slot, I don't think that can be done and if it can, it will break the game or some illusion policy by laws. Again I am not sure so I could be wrong but that's how I remember it from the SBPR/PC days.

  10. #308
    Member HornedSenpai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Points: 467, Level: 9
    Points: 467, Level: 9
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

    Re: Clit Piercing

    Quote Originally Posted by Kensaiakamei View Post
    If I remember correctly from the prior games to now is that illusion gender locks the male character so you are not able to do that in game. The only thing you can do is save the male pose in studio and then load a female in the place of the male character.

    So you can get your still shots and with enough you could make a gif but as far as actually putting in a female to the designated male slot, I don't think that can be done and if it can, it will break the game or some illusion policy by laws. Again I am not sure so I could be wrong but that's how I remember it from the SBPR/PC days.
    Is there a reason why they do this? o.O
    Can't imagine they are homo-or futaphobic... I mean, I looked at their studio scenes they gave away recently. There is some really weird s***, but also several futa scenes.

  11. #309
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 208, Level: 4
    Points: 208, Level: 4
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points3 months registered

    Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread

    Is there a way to enable changing the height of the male character ? Could somebody make a mod for it ?

    I ask because when using HoneySelectVR when i scale myself to be 1 to 1 with the player character, the female characters all seem very short and have very small heads. When i try to scale the females to appear life size the player character appears too tall.

  12. #310
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 359, Level: 7
    Points: 359, Level: 7
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

    Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeK View Post
    Is there a way to enable changing the height of the male character ? Could somebody make a mod for it ?

    I ask because when using HoneySelectVR when i scale myself to be 1 to 1 with the player character, the female characters all seem very short and have very small heads. When i try to scale the females to appear life size the player character appears too tall.
    The male isn't scalable, the females are. If your models all look small when you're 1:1 with the male model, then run your female models through the character editor, make them taller and make their heads larger.

    Otherwise, you could try the bone modifier mod, with some effort you could achieve what you want, but then your animations will be out of whack. The male is the reference model for all in-game animations. Scale him, and you'll wreck the H-anims.
    JakeK likes this.

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1615
    Last Post: Yesterday, 05:11 AM
  2. [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread
    By Dr Yoshi in forum Requests and Releases - Honey Select Mods
    Replies: 373
    Last Post: April 17th, 2017, 03:20 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: April 13th, 2017, 05:43 PM
  4. Replies: 161
    Last Post: January 16th, 2017, 05:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •