[Uncensor] Male Bodies with Animal Legs for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. And overall the modding scene has changed so much, that I don't really enjoy it anymore. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Male Bodies with Animal Legs for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project or to give me something in return. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

First a very big thanks to ManlyMarco [Patreon] / [GitHub] who updated the Uncensor Selector, to make it possible, that you can now select a body in the male maker.
Make a backup from your UncensorSelector.dll before you overwrite it.

I ported my animal legs for the man, which I created before for the female uncensors.
The hooves (Draenei, Deer and Horse) are the same like the girl ones. Either you use the suntan, to adjust the colour or you use a layer, which can be found in the Shoes slot or Accessories: Legs.
I recommend to use the Nail Polish Ex Mod, if you want to use the suntan, to adjust the colour of the hooves.

UPADTE: Add a new body mod with paws.
You need also the
Nail Polish EX Mod to prevent textures problems.

EDIT: I add a alternative version from this mod. Please read here the post:
Alternative Mod Description.
EDIT-2: I created a alternative version from the alien legs, where the spikes are removed from the lower calves. Check HERE the picture. There are now male body with Alien Feet and with Alien Legs A and Alien Legs B.

Due to the Alien Feet and Alien Legs, like the girl ones, are new body textures needed, which match with them.

Like with the female version of the alien legs, set unfortunately the studio the FK bones of the toes back to 0.
I don’t know how to make it possible, that the studio keep the FK bones position.
Here is a picture description, how you have to set the toes to the original spot.[/B]

AI-Shoujo Links:

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Honey Select 2 Links:

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Alternative Version

AI-Shoujo Links:

Honey Select 2 Links:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.