[Uncensor] Harpies for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
Harpies for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

For the most uncensor mods you need the Better Penetration Mod from Animal42069, to get them to work. You can get his mod on GitHub or on his Patreon.
Beside the Better Penetration Mod you need the UncensorSelector too, what you can find here GitHub.
For the pregnancy you have to download the latest version from Thojmr GitHub.
Here you can fine the latest HF-Patches created by ManlyMarco.

All uncensors are ported from me and adjusted.
The vaginas are originally made by Maliwei, Profundis and Uncenone.
There is also a female body included, with no vagina but a detailed anus. This is more for, if you want to create a futa, which have not a vagina.
The feathers and feet was taken from DAZ 3D Mod Creatura - The Harpy for Victoria 4 created by MAB and WillDupre.
NOTE: You have to download Harpies to get the costumes and skin textures.

Due the legs there are 3 versions available.
Version A contains only the original foot bones and is more for the game.
Version B is more for the studio, because it contains modified foot bones and extra toe bones.
Version C have the original foot bones and the extra toe bones. But the feet will be stretched, regarding the original foot bones. You can correct it with the Bone Mod (cf_J_Toes01_L and cf_J_Toes01_R), but than are the feet not more touching the floor, at some poses.

There are two different textures. One for the hands and legs and one for only the legs.
This Video shows you how to add and adjust the bird scale colour on the feet / hands.

Bird Scales Adjustment

EDIT: I reuploaded the mod, where I add additionally all coses into the accessory slots. Only the wings have no physics, in contrary to the ones in the glove slot.
But I changed their shape, what you can see in the bottom picture and I add a second pair of wings, which are be bigger. I also add a second kind of tail.

This mod have, like the normal uncensors, an unlayered edition too.

Opacity

16 Colours

The female plumage can be find in the slots Tops, Inner Top, Inner Bottom, Gloves and Pantyhose.
The male plumage can be find in the slots Tops, Bottom, Gloves and Shoes.
Accessories: Head, Waist, Leg and Crotch. But the leg and crotch accessories are more for the male, because the male have only 4 clothes categories and only 2 states (on/off).

Harpy Wings with physics

Unfortunately set the studio, from the harpy legs mod, the FK bones of the toes back to 0.
I don’t know how to make it possible, that the studio keep the FK bones position.
Here is a picture description, how you have to set the toes to the original spot.

If someone have the skills for creating textures, to make some new ones for the harpy legs, which are looking better, feel free to make some.
The body, occlusion and bump map textures would need to be created.

AI-Shoujo Links:

Harpies
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Harpies with Better Penetration A
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Harpies with Better Penetration B
Harpies with Better Penetration C
Female Unlayered Harpy Uncensors
Female Unlayered Harpy Uncensors with Better Penetration A
Female Unlayered Harpy Uncensors with Better Penetration B
Female Unlayered Harpy Uncensors with Better Penetration C

Honey Select 2 Links:

Harpies
Harpies with Better Penetration A
Harpies with Better Penetration B
Harpies with Better Penetration C
Female Unlayered Harpy Uncensors
Female Unlayered Harpy Uncensors with Better Penetration A
Female Unlayered Harpy Uncensors with Better Penetration B
Female Unlayered Harpy Uncensors with Better Penetration C

Fantastic mod! quick question: i have seen that some of the clothes also appear as accessories, but not all of them (arms, chest and wings are clothes only); would it be possible to also have the rest as accessories?

Fantastic mod! quick question: i have seen that some of the clothes also appear as accessories, but not all of them (arms, chest and wings are clothes only); would it be possible to also have the rest as accessories?

Okay I add the clothes into accessories too, but the only exception are the wings. They are included too, but have no physics. Only the wings in the gloves slot have physics.
Is a bit for me complicated to explaint it. But I can only say, that some conflicts happen with some MonoBehaviours, if they are in use with the accessories.

Last edited:
An attentive member/user noticed a bug in the Maliwei C Uncensor, which I quickly fixed it now.
All mods that included this uncensor are now reuploaded.

Here is a picture from the error and in this post, you can read more about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: reid and jonson1234

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/