[Uncensor] Draenei for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. And overall the modding scene has changed so much, that I don't really enjoy it anymore. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Draenei for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project or to give me something in return. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

For the most uncensor mods you need the Better Penetration Mod from Animal42069, to get them to work. You can get his mod on GitHub or on his Patreon.
Beside the Better Penetration Mod you need the UncensorSelector too, what you can find here GitHub.
For the pregnancy you have to download the latest version from Thojmr GitHub.
Here you can fine the latest HF-Patches created by ManlyMarco.

All uncensors are ported from me and adjusted.
The vaginas are originally made by Maliwei, Profundis and Uncenone.
There is also a female body included, with no vagina but a detailed anus. This is more for, if you want to create a futa, which have not a vagina.
The hooves was taken from a horse model, which I took it from Cults3D and the neck/head tentacles and the tails are created by myself.

NOTE: You have to download Draenei to get the head tentacles, the tail, the hoof layers and skin textures.

EDIT: Comes now with 8 different tails and 7 different head/neck tentacles.
EDIT: I made a little update of the hoof layers. I set the queue value down to 2600, to prevent the alpha channel conflict that some stockings have in my Legwear Mod.

This Video shows you how to add and adjust the hooves colour. You will also find in the cos slots Pantyhose, Sock and Shoes hooves as shoes resp. layers. Also as accessories in Legs are they available.
Hoofs Adjustment

This mod have, like the normal uncensors, an unlayered edition too.
The 16 colours are only included in the Unlayered Uncensors.

Opacity

16 Colours

To load up the layers, you have to click on “Skin Overlay” in Body and there you can load a new texture either as body overlay or body underlay.

AI-Shoujo Links:

Draenei
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Female Uncensors with Draeneilegs for Better Penetration
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Female Unlayered Uncensors with Draeneilegs for Better Penetration
Female Unlayered Uncensors with Draeneilegs

Honey Select 2 Links:

Draenei

I re-uploaded all Draenei Better Penetration mods, cause I figured out, that the pregnancy not worked with them.
Thanks to the member who informed me, that the pregnant mod not worked with the hooflegs mod. Because I alctually I never use the pregnancy mod, so I would never notice that my hooves and Draeneis mods have trouble with it. Everything is now fixed. :fulfilled:
You have to download the latest pregnancy mod, if you not have. I add the link in the first post. :anblink:

Last edited:
Hey im trying to download the mod for HS2 but somehow everytime I click it it does nothing and wondering if it's still there or no unless im not doing it right

I have exact same problem. No matter how many times I click download, It just doesn't work.

Hey im trying to download the mod for HS2 but somehow everytime I click it it does nothing and wondering if it's still there or no unless im not doing it right
I have exact same problem. No matter how many times I click download, It just doesn't work.

Try to use HTTPS Everywhere or a VPN or a other browser or maybe you have some script and pop-up blockers on.

Reactions: Barles Charkley
Try to use HTTPS Everywhere or a VPN or a other browser or maybe you have some script and pop-up blockers on.

Thank you FutaBoy!

I figured it out. Chrome blocked every downloads from this website.

If anybody have similar problem, just right click on the file and choose save as..

Is there anyway to fix an issue? The bone mod made for the uncensor is making the socks/stockings not alinge with the calfs at all and pants that go past the knees as well

Is there anyway to fix an issue? The bone mod made for the uncensor is making the socks/stockings not alinge with the calfs at all and pants that go past the knees as well

Well than you have to create socks, pantyhoses and similar which fits with the legs. Because the bottom part of the legs are a different model, respectively a different anatomy.

Last edited:
Hey i'm a noob here but i wanna say this seems like such a cool mod. I think the downloads might be broken though? it's not DL'ing for me.

I uploaded an updated, where I add 6 more tails and 5 more head/neck tentacles for each side (left + right) and in 2 different variations.
Don't miss my new Iron Horse Shoe mod too.
:fulfilled:

I uploaded an update, where I fix the Draenei tails.Before, the tails had some worse deformations, especially when you scale them with the Y and/or Z axis.

I re-upload Draenei Mod, where I made a little update of the hoof layers. I set the queue value down to 2600, to prevent the alpha channel conflict that some stockings have in my Legwear Mod.
Also the Hoofleg Uncensor Mod have the same update.

An attentive member/user noticed a bug in the Maliwei C Uncensor, which I quickly fixed it now.
All mods that included this uncensor are now reuploaded.

Here is a picture from the error and in this post, you can read more about it.

Last edited:
Draenei
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Female Uncensors with Draeneilegs for Better Penetration
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Female Unlayered Uncensors with Draeneilegs for Better Penetration
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Female Unlayered Uncensors with Draeneilegs
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like
I like your work man! But i have tried various browsers, but I can't get any links. That's pretty sad!

I like your work man! But i have tried various browsers, but I can't get any links. That's pretty sad!
As long as you don't read more carefully what is there written, you can many times use different browsers, with no luck.

Draenei
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.