[Misc] Sextoys for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Sextoys for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project or to give me something in return. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

Studio description:
The double dildos was created in 22th November 2020 by me and I managed it, that the glossiness looks more better. Before, the effect was more mat.
There are also the strapons and the straplessons for studio available. I added in the strapon mod the crotchless panties, which were not included in my first version and they have the BP vaginal and anus animations.

Accessory description:
The Dildos and straplessons are available as accessories in the maker and all together in the [HS2][FutaBoy]Dildos.zipmod.

AI-Shoujo Links:

Accessory

Dildos
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Studio Items
Double Dildos
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Strapons
Straplessons

Honey Select 2 Links:

Accessory

Dildos
Studio Items
Double Dildos
Strapons
Straplessons

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.