[Ongoing] 高1ですが異世界で城主はじめました 第01-06巻 [Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita vol 01-06]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita(高1ですが異世界で城主はじめました)

Info:​

Author:KAGAMI Hiroyuki
File Size: 64-119mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
I'm a High School Student, but I'm a Castle Lord in a Different World
I'm in First Grade of Senior High School, but Started to Be a Castle Owner in a Different World
I'm in My First Year of High School, but I Became a Castle Lord in Another World
Kou-1 desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita
Высокий замок в ином мире
高1ですが異世界で城主はじめました
高一就是异世界的城主
고 1 그렇지만이 세계에서 성주 시작했습니다

Summary:
Accidentally summoned by an ancient map, first year high school student, Kiyokawa Hiroto is forced by the arrogant Lord of the castle to exterminate the vampire that has been haunting his castle. Unexpectedly befriending a girl from Mummy tribe, Hiroto skillfully managed to capture the Vampire with her help. However, he is soon framed by the Lord of the castle. Bravely and kindly aiming to be a Lord, the fantasy of summoned to another world starts!

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks