[Ongoing] 絶対に働きたくないダンジョンマスターが惰眠をむさぼるまで 第01-08巻 [Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made vol 01-08]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made(絶対に働きたくないダンジョンマスターが惰眠をむさぼるまで)

Info:​

Author:ONIKAGE Supana
File Size: 37-117mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
I Absolutely Don't Want to Work as the Dungeon Master Until I Indulge in My Laziness
Lazy Dungeon Master
絕對不想工作的地下城城主想睡懶覺
絶対に働きたくないダンジョンマスターが惰眠をむさぼるまで

Summary:
Masuda Keima, a lazy high-school boy who prefers to laze around and avoid working, gets summoned as a dungeon monster by a girl avatar named "Dungeon Core No. 695" who is the dungeon core of the mighty one-room dungeon "Ordinary Cave".
Through a mishap she accidentally assigns him as her Dungeon Master, so first order of business is to get rid of those pesky bandit invaders that have set up camp near the heat-emitting dungeon core before they get the idea to smash it and kill them both.

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: 絶対に働きたくないダンジョンマスターが惰眠をむさぼるまで 第01-07巻 [Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made vol 01-07]

Update Tom 7

Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made(絶対に働きたくないダンジョンマスターが惰眠をむさぼるまで)

File Size: 50mb

Associated Names:
I Absolutely Don't Want to Work as the Dungeon Master Until I Indulge in My Laziness
Lazy Dungeon Master
絕對不想工作的地下城城主想睡懶覺

Summary:
Masuda Keima, a lazy high-school boy who prefers to laze around and avoid working, gets summoned as a dungeon monster by a girl avatar named "Dungeon Core No. 695" who is the dungeon core of the mighty one-room dungeon "Ordinary Cave".
Through a mishap she accidentally assigns him as her Dungeon Master, so first order of business is to get rid of those pesky bandit invaders that have set up camp near the heat-emitting dungeon core before they get the idea to smash it and kill them both.

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Update Tom 8

File Size: 53mb

Associated Names:
Lazy Dungeon Master
絕對不想工作的地下城城主想睡懶覺

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。