[Ongoing] 目覚めたら最強装備と宇宙船持ちだったので、一戸建て目指して傭兵として自由に生きたい 第01-06巻 [Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen Mochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei to Shite Jiyuu ni

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen Mochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei to Shite Jiyuu ni Ikitai(目覚めたら最強装備と宇宙船持ちだったので、一戸建て目指して傭兵として自由に生きたい)

Info:​

Author:Ryuto
File Size: 35-109mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-Mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai
Reborn as a Space Mercenary: I Woke Up Piloting the Strongest Starship!
When I Woke Up, I Got the Strongest Equipment and a Spaceship, so I Went and Became a Mercenary in Order to Live as I Please While Aiming for a Detached House
一觉醒来坐拥神装和飞船,我决定以买一套独门独户的房子为目标作为佣兵自由地活下去
目覚めたら最強装備と宇宙船持ちだったので、一戸建て目指して傭兵として自由に生きたい

Summary:
When I woke up, I found myself in outer space–and in a universe like the one in my favorite game. “With my beloved, ultra-specced-out ship, I can make a ton of money as a mercenary and live out my days on some cozy planet!” At least that’s what I thought, until this beautiful babe with mountains of debt stumbled into my arms! A space fantasy like you’ve never experienced before! Join Satou Takahiro and his crew of hotties on an overpowered starship as they speed through a strange new universe, seeking adventure!

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: 目覚めたら最強装備と宇宙船持ちだったので、一戸建て目指して傭兵として自由に生きたい 第01-04巻 [Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen Mochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei to Shite Jiyuu ni Ikitai vol 01-04]

Update Tom 4

Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen Mochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei to Shite Jiyuu ni Ikitai(目覚めたら最強装備と宇宙船持ちだったので、一戸建て目指して傭兵として自由に生きたい)

File Size: 55mb

Associated Names:
Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-Mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai
When I Woke Up, I Got the Strongest Equipment and a Spaceship, so I Went and Became a Mercenary in Order to Live as I Please While Aiming for a Detached House

Summary:
When I woke up, I found myself in outer space–and in a universe like the one in my favorite game. “With my beloved, ultra-specced-out ship, I can make a ton of money as a mercenary and live out my days on some cozy planet!” At least that’s what I thought, until this beautiful babe with mountains of debt stumbled into my arms! A space fantasy like you’ve never experienced before! Join Satou Takahiro and his crew of hotties on an overpowered starship as they speed through a strange new universe, seeking adventure!

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: 目覚めたら最強装備と宇宙船持ちだったので、一戸建て目指して傭兵として自由に生きたい 第01-05巻 [Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen Mochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei to Shite Jiyuu ni Ikitai vol 01-05]

Update Tom 5

File Size: 87mb

Associated Names:

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Update Tom 6

File Size: 32mb

Associated Names:

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
porm wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey Shine, can you please upload Version #74 for this? It's the latest update.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/いーめいどぷらす-サバイバルゲーム-#71.1224098/