Uploader
Elite Member
Oct 14, 2018
6c6bf9dc5be833d34358e2d995eb8f6e.jpg

Title: 明治浪漫綺話 第01巻 [Meiji Roman Sutoria vol 01]
Other title: 明治浪漫綺話
Author: OTONAKA Sawaki
Language: JP
Des: Originally in the village of Okayama, the ten people who lived peacefully,and the Chinese who came suddenly from Tokyo, were able to enter the Chinese women’s college to study. Ten, who met the ceremonial teacher here, did not know that his true identity was actually vampire"--.Nonoka Amamiya, 16, has the gift of seeing ghosts! This makes her life difficult and isolates her completely from other high school students. One day, she is approached by two brothers with the physique of dream, Aki and Kou, who announce to him to want to borrow his eyes. Ghost hunters, they do not see their targe...
More...

Originally in the village of Okayama, the ten people who lived peacefully,and the Chinese who came suddenly from Tokyo, were able to enter the Chinese women’s college to study. Ten, who met the ceremonial teacher here, did not know that his true identity was actually vampire"--.Nonoka Amamiya, 16, has the gift of seeing ghosts! This makes her life difficult and isolates her completely from other high school students. One day, she is approached by two brothers with the physique of dream, Aki and Kou, who announce to him to want to borrow his eyes. Ghost hunters, they do not see their targets! Then begins a strange collaboration between the three young people ...
Less...
Download
Meiji Roman Sutoria v01.rar: rapidgator.net | katfile.com | mexa.sh

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?