[Complete] 恋する狼とミルフィーユ 第01-04巻 [Koi suru Ookami to Millefeuille vol 01-04]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Koi suru Ookami to Millefeuille(恋する狼とミルフィーユ)

Info:​

Author:UGATSU Matsuki
File Size: 103mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
The Wolf in Love and Mille-Feuille
Wolf and Millefeuille in Love
坠入爱河的狼与千层酥
恋する狼とミルフィーユ

Summary:
Maya Suou, A highschool girl who was called “Wolf Girl” in the past, was living her usual everyday life.
I don’t want to get involved in extraordinary events anymore… Even though Maya decided that, she was suddenly dragged into a fight between a “Little Red Riding Hood” and a “Wolf”. Maya smirked unconsciously “I have a plan. I also have the means. Ending everything here despite that would be such a waste and I won’t allow it.” And so began this dark fairy tale as the wolf fell in love.

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: 恋する狼とミルフィーユ 第01-02巻 [Koi suru Ookami to Millefeuille vol 01-02]

Update Tom 2

File Size: 106mb

Associated Names:
坠入爱河的狼与千层酥
恋する狼とミルフィーユ

Summary:
Maya Suou, A highschool girl who was called “Wolf Girl” in the past, was living her usual everyday life.
I don’t want to get involved in extraordinary events anymore… Even though Maya decided that, she was suddenly dragged into a fight between a “Little Red Riding Hood” and a “Wolf”. Maya smirked unconsciously “I have a plan. I also have the means. Ending everything here despite that would be such a waste and I won’t allow it.” And so began this dark fairy tale as the wolf fell in love.

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: 恋する狼とミルフィーユ 第01-03巻 [Koi suru Ookami to Millefeuille vol 01-03]

Update Tom 3

File Size: 105mb

Associated Names:
坠入爱河的狼与千层酥
恋する狼とミルフィーユ

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Update Tom 4

File Size: 117mb

Associated Names:
坠入爱河的狼与千层酥
恋する狼とミルフィーユ

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3