[Ongoing] このマンガがすごい! comics 名前のない怪物 蜘蛛と少女と猟奇殺人 第01巻 [Namae no nai Kaibutsu Kumo to Shojo to Ryoki Satsujin vol 01]

freezback

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Oct 14, 2018

More info :: https://dlraw.net
Title: このマンガがすごい! comics 名前のない怪物 蜘蛛と少女と猟奇殺人 第01巻 [Namae no nai Kaibutsu Kumo to Shojo to Ryoki Satsujin vol 01]
Other title: (一般コミック)[黒木京也] このマンガがすごい! comics 名前のない怪物 蜘蛛と少女と猟奇殺人; このマンガがすごい! comics 名前のない怪物 蜘蛛と少女と猟奇殺人
Author: KUROKI Kyouya
Language: JP
Des: Monster spider with the ability to take the form of whoever it eats takes cute girl's body and NTRs MC's girlfriend. At the same time, a string of murders are plaguing the town and he begins to wonder whether the murders and the spider are connected.Midnight. Awakened by the echoing sound in my room, I was met with a frightening pair of "legs." Since then, as if wishing to merely make its presence known, it remained in my room without letting itself be seen. In the same way it was spreading its encircling net, little by little it encroached on my life until at last it appeared before me. It...
More...

Monster spider with the ability to take the form of whoever it eats takes cute girl's body and NTRs MC's girlfriend. At the same time, a string of murders are plaguing the town and he begins to wonder whether the murders and the spider are connected.Midnight. Awakened by the echoing sound in my room, I was met with a frightening pair of "legs." Since then, as if wishing to merely make its presence known, it remained in my room without letting itself be seen. In the same way it was spreading its encircling net, little by little it encroached on my life until at last it appeared before me. Its true form was that of an exceedingly beautiful "nameless monster." Desperate resistance was futile as the monster dropped its hand towards me. I could not escape or resist. Hiding it from my skeptical lover and friends, thus opened the curtain to our strange life together. Quietly, the senses I had as a human were dying as my normal life continued to collapse. The moment I knew what was awaiting me, I was presented with an important decision.At the same time the monster first appeared before me, the public was disturbed by a string of bizarre murders. It was then that I began to wonder whether they and my beautiful yet eerie roommate were connected.
Less...

Download
Namae no nai Kaibutsu Kumo v01s.rar: uploaded.net | rapidgator.net | mexa.sh

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.