[Complete] 英雄の娘として生まれ変わった英雄は再び英雄を目指す 第01-04巻 [Eiyuu no Musume to Shite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu vol 01-04]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Eiyuu no Musume to Shite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu(英雄の娘として生まれ変わった英雄は再び英雄を目指す)

Info:​

Author:KABURAGI Haruka
File Size: 30-67mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu wo Mezasu
The Hero Who Was Reborn as a Daughter of the Heroes Aims to Become a Hero Again
英雄の娘として生まれ変わった英雄は再び英雄を目指す
重生为英雄的女儿的英雄再次想成为英雄

Summary:
Reid, a hero who lost his life during a fight with a devil, was reincarnated as the daughter of a married couple who were his fellow comrades!?
Although he was reborn as a baby again, with “as expected, I can’t accept breast milk from my former fellow comrade” in her mind, she refused to receive the breast milk from her new mother who was her former fellow comrade. As a result of that, she grew into a weak beautiful little girl.
However, Reid realized that the daughter of the hero and the saint could become stronger than anyone. With the experience of her previous life and the talent from her new parents, she had a dream to become a magical swordsman, and also aimed to become a hero again.

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092