Uploader
Elite Member
Oct 14, 2018

More info :: https://dlraw.net
Title: ブルーフォビア 第01-02巻
Other title: Blue-Phobia, Фобия синего, فوبيا زرقاء, 恐蓝症, 恐藍症
Author: TSURUYOSHI Eri
Language: JP
Des: On an island in the ocean, prisoners are sent to mine a mysterious and dangerous ore. One day, a soldier named Credo is sent to the island as a guard...Prisoners are sent to an island to mine an ore that lies underneath it, but there was something strange about the ore and it transformed them.The more you touch the strange ore the more it changes your skin and bones into a blue-ish color and in the end your entire body will turn into ore.After that the people that sent the prisoners set up a research facility to do experiments on them and treated them like test subjects.One-shot, Winner of ...
More...

On an island in the ocean, prisoners are sent to mine a mysterious and dangerous ore. One day, a soldier named Credo is sent to the island as a guard...Prisoners are sent to an island to mine an ore that lies underneath it, but there was something strange about the ore and it transformed them.The more you touch the strange ore the more it changes your skin and bones into a blue-ish color and in the end your entire body will turn into ore.After that the people that sent the prisoners set up a research facility to do experiments on them and treated them like test subjects.One-shot, Winner of Shinman GP 2017.
Less...

Download
Blue Phobia v01-02s.rar: uploaded.net | mexa.sh | rapidgator.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/