[Complete] タイムスリッパー −YUKIの跳時空− 第01-03巻 [Time Slipper - Yuki no Choujikuu vol 01-03]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Time Slipper - Yuki no Choujikuu(タイムスリッパー −YUKIの跳時空−)

Info:​

Author:NOBE Toshio
File Size: 52-85mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
Chao Shi Kong Shao Nu
The Time Leaper Yuki
Time Slipper Yuki
タイムスリッパー −YUKIの跳時空−
穿越时空
超時空少女: 由希的時空穿梭

Summary:
The year is 2008, and Mikuru is a 16-year-old high schooler who often disagrees with her mother Yuki. One day a girl appears in front of her with toughts, memories and body are from 24 years earlier. In short, Yuki has time-slipped from 1984 to the present, and when Yuki wakes up she is shocked to find that the year is not 1984, and that Mikuru is her daughter.

Now both mother and daughter are the same age and living in the same house together, with an older man who is supposed to be her husband. Until when she can return home, the girl who has crossed space-time decides to discover her future.

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?