True meaning of of this kanjis.

Darkabad

Trusted Member
Jul 1, 2014
I tried to figure out the meaning of the next kanjis 覇道 hadou I try to find the meaning of this but appear something about confucian phylosophy 治世 chisei appear as reign 親交shinko appaers as communion and 調教 chokyo breaking.And all of them dont make any sense for me this appar in some games and I wanted to know why they increase and which one is good or bad. in the game chisei appears to be opposite of hadou and the same goes for shinko and chokyo anyone knows the what can be the true meaning of this kanjis.

I tried to figure out the meaning of the next kanjis 覇道 hadou I try to find the meaning of this but appear something about confucian phylosophy 治世 chisei appear as reign 親交shinko appaers as communion and 調教 chokyo breaking.And all of them dont make any sense for me this appar in some games and I wanted to know why they increase and which one is good or bad. in the game chisei appears to be opposite of hadou and the same goes for shinko and chokyo anyone knows the what can be the true meaning of this kanjis.

I don't know and cannot uderstand why 親交 or 調教 appear in researching the meaning of the kanji phrase 覇道.

According to the "New Japanese-English Charcter Dictionary", edited by Jack Halpern (as editor in chief, 1990, first edition),

覇道 : military government [rule] /1247p/

and 覇者 hasha : supreme ruler, champion

the opposite word or concept of hadou is: 王道 (in the Confucianism)

( See HERE. The explanation says:
>> 儒教の政治理念で、武力や権謀をもって支配・統治すること。⇔王道。
>> The political concept in Confucianism. Ruling or reigning by military power or political conspiration. <--> 王道 Oudou )

王道 : //road (way) of ruling by authentic king//, that is, government by Confucian Virtue.

and 王者 ouja : king, monarch, champion /1599p/

In Confucianism, they say there are two types of ruling (reign) or ruler. One is Hadou (Hasha), and the other is Oudou (Ouja).

Ouja rules the nation by Confucian Virtue. but
Hasha rules the nation by military power.

The ruling system (method, way) of Ouja is called "Oudou", on the other hand,
The ruling system (method, way) of Hasha is called "Hadou".

Ouja and Oudou are political ideal of Cnfucianism.

治世 (chisei) means "Ruling the world (nation)". that is, "Reign".

Reign of Ouja is by Confucian Virtue, and
Reign of Hasha is by Military Power.

These are Confucian political ideas. Ideal and anti-Ideal.
王道 is good, and 覇道 is bad in Confucian philosophy.

Where 親交 and 調教 appear from? They have no direct relation with the concepts of 覇者 and 王者.

_ mrd

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.