Thread: True meaning of of this kanjis.
- July 15th, 2015, 04:07 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
- Command center
- Thanked 18 Times in 8 Posts
True meaning of of this kanjis.
I tried to figure out the meaning of the next kanjis 覇道 hadou I try to find the meaning of this but appear something about confucian phylosophy 治世 chisei appear as reign 親交shinko appaers as communion and 調教 chokyo breaking.And all of them dont make any sense for me this appar in some games and I wanted to know why they increase and which one is good or bad. in the game chisei appears to be opposite of hadou and the same goes for shinko and chokyo anyone knows the what can be the true meaning of this kanjis.
- July 15th, 2015 04:07 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- July 21st, 2015, 02:21 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Thanked 951 Times in 90 Posts
Re: True meaning of of this kanjis.
I don't know and cannot uderstand why 親交 or 調教 appear in researching the meaning of the kanji phrase 覇道.
According to the "New Japanese-English Charcter Dictionary", edited by Jack Halpern (as editor in chief, 1990, first edition),
覇道 : military government [rule] /1247p/
and 覇者 hasha : supreme ruler, champion
the opposite word or concept of hadou is: 王道 (in the Confucianism)
( See HERE. The explanation says:
>> The political concept in Confucianism. Ruling or reigning by military power or political conspiration. <--> 王道 Oudou )
王道 : //road (way) of ruling by authentic king//, that is, government by Confucian Virtue.
and 王者 ouja : king, monarch, champion /1599p/
In Confucianism, they say there are two types of ruling (reign) or ruler. One is Hadou (Hasha), and the other is Oudou (Ouja).
Ouja rules the nation by Confucian Virtue. but
Hasha rules the nation by military power.
The ruling system (method, way) of Ouja is called "Oudou", on the other hand,
The ruling system (method, way) of Hasha is called "Hadou".
Ouja and Oudou are political ideal of Cnfucianism.
治世 (chisei) means "Ruling the world (nation)". that is, "Reign".
Reign of Ouja is by Confucian Virtue, and
Reign of Hasha is by Military Power.
These are Confucian political ideas. Ideal and anti-Ideal.
王道 is good, and 覇道 is bad in Confucian philosophy.
Where 親交 and 調教 appear from? They have no direct relation with the concepts of 覇者 and 王者.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Eternalflamz in forum Spam SectionReplies: 38Last Post: October 16th, 2013, 02:15 PM
- By jeffreymgibson in forum Questions & AnswersReplies: 4Last Post: August 17th, 2012, 01:29 PM
- By canceller12 in forum Manga RequestReplies: 0Last Post: March 10th, 2012, 01:22 AM
- By Otokonokotron in forum Hentai OVAs RequestReplies: 1Last Post: February 18th, 2012, 06:50 AM
- By ralf456 in forum Hentai Games RequestReplies: 0Last Post: September 29th, 2011, 06:03 AM