Translation Help, Please ^^

Haniah Terra

Sep 19, 2012
Translation help.jpg

Can anyone please help me translate the kanji in the picture? Especially the tittle, thank you :megane_bow:

Hi there.

I believe those kanji words are in Chinese. I don't think I can translate them. Maybe someone who knows Chinese can.

Yeah, I do think also, probably these/those two smart persons could you help: [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION];^_^

Unfortunately I only know how to speak Chinese. Although Dawn is very fluent in it so I'm sure she'll be able to help you out ^^

Not a translation since it does appear to be Chinese but the title is 鬼面英雄 (Kimen Eiyuu in Japanese : demon mask hero ?). In case you just need the kanji to copy-paste and look for more.

Title : Workshop new update/release! 连载 means on going.

In the middle : Incoming world crisis! Fierce/fury battle commence!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; thank you for thinking so highly of me XD

thank you for thinking so highly of me XD

Well, because I'm with English, German, Hungarian and Japanese familiar, but at Chinese...LOL - This was never really my section (with the Chiniese), and you're well the expert in this area...^_^!

Thank you everyone for your kind help ^^ That's quite a fast reply. Can't believe I mix up Japanese kanji with Chinese . Thanks again :nyanmusu_thanks:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092