- March 25th, 2016, 04:48 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2015
- america do sul
- Thanked 11 Times in 3 Posts
Translate Help: File with text in game and program for edit
I would like to translate Amnesia: Memories for my language, but I already searched here and also on the Internet, clear information on how to find the text or program to modify, or identifies it.
So I'm asking for help if someone here knows which file contains the texts, and what program to use for this, tell me?
Sorry if already has some ask so I searched and not found but there's so much here that I must not have looked good.
Any things can be useful, and would also be good I test on my orinal or I should test on a without? because I would be if I could make it to work in the steam version.
If you can too, not to mention Amnesia but they know of another game, I would be very pleased to know.
my questions, just to be clear that the time may have been confused:
1. as I find the file that contains the text in the game? inside the game folder?
2. how do I do, what program to use to modify? so the name'll be fine.
I appreciate the help, and I apologize if you have already a post so here.
- March 25th, 2016 04:48 PM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Huppard in forum Eroge CornerReplies: 1Last Post: November 15th, 2015, 03:50 PM
- By poois in forum Game TalkReplies: 2Last Post: November 28th, 2014, 04:01 AM
- By noobjapaneseartist in forum LessonsReplies: 23Last Post: February 26th, 2014, 02:09 AM
- By adameve in forum General Discussions & DebatesReplies: 14Last Post: February 23rd, 2014, 08:03 AM
- By Checkmate in forum Site SupportReplies: 63Last Post: November 27th, 2012, 07:03 AM