Some one Help me (about japanese)

BestJeeNa

Jul 30, 2012
hello , i'm looking for someone help me my home work is about talking japanese (easy) by hangout (video) with someone in foreign for 10 minute. for sure about you profile u can fake a name and your profile. TwT

I'm pretty sure you can ask someone in the Japanese Chat section to help you with that. Unfortunately I don't qualify in teaching Japanese since it is not my native language to begin with. But you are more likely to find someone who are willing to converse you through basic Japanese in that Japanese Chat Board in ASF. Just go back into index and scroll down until you see that 'Japanese Chat' board. Otherwise you can wait for an answer for a few days to see anyone else is willing to help you in this endeavor.

I'll move this to the Japanese chat section. Better chance there of getting help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。