Random Translation

Sevania

Sep 9, 2012
So i decided to create this thread to try and translate a few pages on random manga, meaning the thread will not focus on just one manga and chapter. Doesn't matter if they're a bit dirty, right?

I will of course try my best and translate but i think i would need all the help i could get, anyone is welcome to join in. And thanks for helping out.
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/18fa9c4b60/698656-25

なら, もつと 良い事を 教えてやろう- In that case, i will tell you something good.
何故今日 ココが 使えたと思う? - Why do you think we're using this place today?
本当は 分かつてたじゃ ないかな? - The truth is you already knew didn't you?
もう連中との 取引きは 済んでいろのさ - The trade with those guys is already done.
ダメだ - Not good.
だから 街を人質に 取れたワクだ- Therefore i took the city hostage.
あの不届きな タプルスパイの女 いただろう? - (I'm not sure what to make out of this)
これ以上 聞いちやいけない 気がする - I don't wanna hear more of this

Any help would be great! I plan to do http://g.e-hentai.org/s/05efc5c41d/698656-26 tomorrow, it just takes me so much time to take the kanji out >.<

あの不届きな タプルスパイの女 いただろう? - Can be roughly translated as: There was that rude female double spy wasn't there?

Also, with a quick translation, here's what's on that next page:

薬を貰っていただろう?- You received the medicine didn't you?
聞くな・・・ - Don't listen.../Don't ask... (Not sure which, but I think listen fits more into context)
薬も完全じゃー - The medicine is completely- (Not too sure about this either, seems like a flashback so I need more context)
ー無理しないでー - Don't force yourself
聞くな!- Don't listen!/Don't ask! (Not sure which, but I think listen fits more into context)
・・・っさい!うるさいっ それが何のー - ...up! Shut up! What was that medi-
アレが本当に避妊薬だと思ったのかい? - Did you really think that that was a contraceptive?

Thanks much man, you saved me 1 and an half hour there. I don't have any complains about your translation, you probably did it a lot better than i would.
As for the medicine part, there was a girl who was handing out contraceptives. And i think she said something about them losing effect after a certain time.

聞くな・・・ - Don't listen.../Don't ask... (Not sure which, but I think listen fits more into context)
聞くな!- Don't listen!/Don't ask! (Not sure which, but I think listen fits more into context)
I suppose these mean Don't ask. Because 'listen' means 'give one's attention to a sound' and 'ask' means inquire questions. So, in this case 'don't ask' is proper.

薬も完全じゃー - The medicine is completely- (Not too sure about this either, seems like a flashback so I need more context)
It seems what it wanted to say is '薬も完全じゃない' , so i think it means The medicine is incomplete.

I suppose these mean Don't ask. Because 'listen' means 'give one's attention to a sound' and 'ask' means inquire questions. So, in this case 'don't ask' is proper.

It seems what it wanted to say is '薬も完全じゃない' , so i think it means The medicine is incomplete.

That makes sense! I admit I didn't bother reading through the manga to get an idea of the context :nekopara_sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread