need help with a japanese translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might help if you could give a bit of more detail about the game itself like the name and stuff. Also how do you know it needs AlphaRomDie to work? Was it written in the installation manual to use it or maybe bundled with the game itself or you just use it to crack new games? Some of these nit bit specifics help.

-LonerPrime

PS: I really don't speak or read Japanese so if you are looking for the translation only then I guess you can wait for a Japanese fluent person to swing by and give it to you.

ok with more details i installed a game called: 突然怪人兼事務員の俺が魔法少女達を堕とす話 of company heat soft... i get a error message 1200 something written in Japanese... i made some research and it seems they need a cd number and a way to crack it was with AlphaRomDie... now the problem is after using that it gives me another message the one i have on the first original post...

and yes plz someone with japanese knowledge plz

It says that you are trying to start the game from a read-only source (such as a CD) or without write permission. Try running the game as an Administrator (on Windows)?

What pichu655889 said. Also make sure the .exe file of the game has it's "Read Only" option unchecked in the general tab of its Properties if it's not already. Plus I checked the original upload and it has AlphaROMdiE-Build20130127.rar‎ bundled with it so run stuff as Admin and it should work.

-LonerPrime

PS: Though just for knocking out the basic stuff, I am hoping you have put the alpharomdie.exe in the same folder as the game's installation directory. If not, then that could be the issue as well.

Alternatively you could try moving all the installed files to say a folder on your Desktop, but I think one needs Admin privileges to do that as well.

ok thx very much everyone Q_Q im so happy for the support i'm crying now... i can die in peace Q_Q

it works it works!!!! now the only thing left is to try to make it work with agth at the same time :D and once more THX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.