Japanese Hip-Hop Lyrics in English

Uninstall

NO MORE HIROSHIMA
Elite Member
Apr 5, 2012
php1S5rgKAM.jpg

always wanted to do that

What's good all, hope everyone is doing good ヽ(。・^ω^・)ノ
Firstly I'm wondering if this is the correct section.. It's not really creativity but in a way I think it could be..
Secondly I know that many of the poeple here in A-S generally don't enjoy Hip-Hop music or listen to it, as far as I know as I do pop in and out of the "What are you listening to?" thread, but I think I'll put it up anyway if you're interested (´∀`。c)

So what is this you ask?
My friend and I have been working on translating and subbing a couple of Hip-Hop tracks into English and Dutch, and romanizing them too. I think it's a pretty tricky job, translating from Japanese, so big up to subbers, translators, etc.!
d(*^ω^)b
So please remember that some of these translations aren't 100% accurate, instead they're our English interpretatons of the lyrics, a sometimes lyrics in Hip-Hop tend to be rather figurative. If you wish to correct me, please leave a post! My Japanese sucks and my friend from the other forum claims his English isn't too good, but we're trying our best! (ゝ∀・。)
Please click "CC" to view the subtitles.

MICHI TAO / ROPPONGI REQUIEM
Definately one of my favourite Japanese Hip-Hop tracks!! Nice lyrics, nice flow "from the darkness of the streets"

RYUZO / THE R

AXIS / THE SUN
First part of the track and the hook is in English, the rest is in Japanese

EVISBEATS / YURERU ft. DENGARYU
Translations still not 100% complete or "correct", however any assistance would be appreciated!!

Anyways please leave your feedback, I'm curious to read them! (●b^З^)b
In the future we may not only stick to Hip-Hop, as we do enjoy other types of music such as Reggae as well..

Peace! (゚∀゚)ノ

Last edited:
Thank you as well as your friends for taking your time to translate all this.

The lyrics are simple in yet strong... They convey much emotion.

I thought they were pretty accurate translations.

Great of you to spread some more love for other genres of music.

We listen to more 'trance', 'pop', 'rock' etc. because we were probably influenced by anime and other social media.

Hope to see more when you and the rest of your crew find the time~ ^^

Reactions: Uninstall
Thank you renren!! Again I appreciate your feedback..! (○´∀`)
Anyways from yesterday I spoke about that we just finished a difficult translation, well.. Decided to upload it. Translations still aren't 100% final as we can't catch some parts but there is the general idea.!

Reactions: renano
You can always do a 'version 2' if you or anybody aren't completely satisfied with the translations.

No harm, no foul.

Everbeats has become my favourite Hip Hop artist already! And I've just finished downloading the mix tape. Thanks!

Thanks AhGwee! Glad you like Evisbeats!! He's dropping his new album early next month, can hardly wait (●っゝω・)っ

And hope you enjoy it! I've got a lot more that I don't really have the motivation to put up here, but personally I love the tracks on this one so I'll put it up anyway (o´・ω・`o)

東京レールラン -THE MIXTAPE-
(The Tokyo Railrun)

TokyoRailRun.jpg

SoundCloud

Alternatively, you can download the tracks seperately here

Hope you enjoy! (◎´▽`) and thank you again!

I like RYUZO his voice is freaking awesome
i will definitely get some stuff from him

Yeah RYUZO's style is mad, I'm currently translating この場所で会おう from the album HAZARD which is just straight off the hook (´∀`)

Although untranslated nor do I have the lyrics for them, here's a pair of RYUZO's tracks I've uploaded

Nice! i´m looking for the Hazard Album rigth now but it´s pretty hard to find -__-

I can send it to you if you want but it's in AAC, 256 kbps since it's an iTunes purchase shared from a friend, hope you don't mind (ゝ∀・*)

I never listen to japanese hip hop but there is somthing about this Japanese Hip Hop witch i really like and that are the Beats
i listend to Ryozu and Evisbeats the whole day yesterday
and its not that boring always the same beat stuff its different and varied
Thanks for sharing Uninstall

Yeaa I'm glad you like it ヽ(〃´∀`〃)ノ

And I agree with you especially Evisbeats he makes some amazing backing tracks, I think it's really a "Japanese" thing as in the school curriculum they tend to be bombed with literature, poems, which I think can widen imaginations, cultural competence etc.

I mean you can really see where he digs his inspiration from in his blog and you can really feel it in his music (っ´▽`)っ

You can see him work his magic here

hahaha great video i like the "everyone buys an ipod im happy when some buys records "
and they all got some really cool stuff out of it
so if you got some stuff to share im open for it ^^

Last edited:
so if you got some stuff to share im open for it ^^

Sure thing, I'll be glad to share (pq´▽`*)
If there's anything you're looking for let me know, I might have it

I just switched PCs so this collection isn't complete yet, but here's what I have so far (of course it's also expanding)
Let me know if you spot something you want (*´▽`*)
It's a complete mess, in all languages whatsoever..
..and some album titles are cut off because something went wrong during the transfer, sorry about that (*´о`)

ahDxE.png

oknyG.png

huA0L.png

bKguS.png

SpvD3.png

OBidJ.png

zOVPB.png

CRKSl.png

I2V5Z.png

smemh.png

9tq2J.png

ylz9P.png

aaNPS.png

yAyKq.png

rGt3y.png

This collection is shared with friends so I may not have all of them right now but I can access them (o´∀`o)

WG4D8.png

iYXrm.png

9xtTs.png

vTSBZ.png

g4vxL.png

NpCQx.png

aEO3T.png

hGJLs.png

mS3J9.png

3XntU.png

k23g6.png

aZk9g.png

rTUcO.png

rj6ho.png

N6Igo.png

RncJY.png

25itF.png

siQ7m.png

i56xl.png

Ks3ZJ.png

QEcTl.png

5M7nA.png

or if you're up for some recommendations I may be able to help!
And I also have some DVDs
I'm also trial uploader so I've already got some stuff on the Non-OST section d(`・ω´・)

Last edited:
omg some recommendations would be nice since i dont know 90% ecept for the exit trance ^^
btw is that russian stuff hiphop?

Yeah I like Russian Hip-Hop too ヽ(。・`ω´・)ノ
I don't understand a single word but it sounds cool

hahaha yea thats why i ask i like russian hiphop to same with french hiphop ^^
and why is this thread in Q&A now? lol

Last edited:
Haha it's probably been moved by a mod, but this is is a better section I think (ゝ∀・。)
I'll be done with Ryuzo's Kono Bassho de Aou sometime next week !

Ryuzo is always good ^^ i think i will probably download nearly everything you upload

Hope you enjoy, though I think they're a bit weaker than his newer album but still decent I guess
(○´∀`)
Also has the track featured on the Ninja Assassin film ("THE MC" on "DOCUMENT")

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。