How would i say these...

Honest

Kuroyukihime ♥.♥
Mar 26, 2012
Please respond in romanji because if you don't i won't understand shiiiiiitttt.

What's up?
Nice to see you.
I missed you.
Whatever.

1.) "Genki desu ka?" 元気ですか?: Means "you healthy?" but the context means "how are you?" (informal), "Nani ka(atta)" 何かあった??: a closer translation from "what's up" would be this, though. Very informal though :)

2.) "Hajimemashite" はじめまして: Means "good to see/meet you", or if you haven't spoken or seen to someone in a long time,"hisashiburi desu" 久しぶりです

3.) This one is hard to translate as there is no "literal" translation.. Instead, what's commonly used is "aitai" 会いたい: I want to see you.

4.) Not sure what you mean here, but if you mean it in a way like "whatever" as in "what ever", I believe "ikaga" 如何 would be the right term.

Of course my Japanese sucks, I did what I can to help, I was never really raised having to read characters that aren't Roman someone please correct me if I'm wrong with anything.

Reactions: Aew
4.) Not sure what you mean here, but if you mean it in a way like "whatever" as in "what ever", I believe "ikaga" 如何 would be the right term.

This is generally used in questions (i.e. いかがいたしますか?--what would you like to do).

More proper phrase would be
どうでもいい doudemo ii
or if it relates to a physical material
どれでもいい doredemo ii

Sorry for bringing this back up, I don't know if this is still relevant to you but you can also use

"調子は同大?" (Choshi wa doudai?)
"調子はどうだ?" (Choushi wa douda?)
"調子はどう?" (Choushi wa dou?)

to ask "What's up?"

But I think it seems more fitting like to ask "What's good?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.