How should I start learning Kanji?

Plus

I Am S/H(im)e[r]
Aug 12, 2012
May sound silly but yeah, I want to know some of your pro techniques (?) to learn kanji.
Should I start learning the kanji one by one and learn all the pronunciations of each one? Because that sound really hard.

Or if have to learn it that way, there is a book/software that can help?

And an unrelated question.

Videogames you recommend to play in japanese?
You know, one that don't have too much kanji and complicated words.

See this thread. If you read it, I recommend learning them as if they're a new work. You can't just stick with one method, it's better to try different things so you don't get used to a pattern. After you read the thread, post some Q's there is you have any more~

You should try learning particles and adjectives/adverbs with the kanji. Otherwise, you may end up learning the wrong way.
A dictionary can be useful, but it's not the best for actually learning to use kanji. I'll add an update to my thread sometime just for kanji~

try to downlaod and install the zkanji. its an application for kanji
Just downloaded it, thanks!

You should try learning particles and adjectives/adverbs with the kanji. Otherwise, you may end up learning the wrong way.
A dictionary can be useful, but it's not the best for actually learning to use kanji. I'll add an update to my thread sometime just for kanji~
That would be great, nice thread you did, but just organize it a little better with different fonts, sizes and spoilers, I already read it tough.

Yeah I'm going to learn the adjetives with the kanji, and, umm... I don't know what is an adverb xD
I don't even know what is an adverb in my native language xD

Last edited:
Hmm I see the qestion has been sorted but a general advice Learn Higarana first then Kanji , Higarana is easier and will make Kanji easy for you^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.