Help with Translation - Nightmare Maker

pichu655889

Incompetent Teitoku
Elite Member
Sep 13, 2013
助けてください! - should i have post this in Questions & Answers?

Can anyone help me out with an J-E Translation? I actually managed to use 2 hours on finding the right kanji's. It's a bit pervy sentences but any help would be great!

TERRIBLE TRANSLATION INCOMING!
あ?何気にしてんだよ大丈夫だ浜崎摂てたし. おめだっていざ始めたらノリノリだったじゃんよ. - Ah? What are you thinking about it's' all right Hamasaki (I have no idea what to make out of 摂てたし). You too when you first started you couldn't stop.
それにしてもいい乳だったしアソコもよかったよな. ああいう状況じゃなきゃ中々当たんねぜあんな身体さぁ. - But i must say both her breasts and vagina was good. It's not good sleeping in public with that body.
gLK8sEA.png

E5BxK6o.png

This is from Nightmare maker vol4 if anybody wonder.

It's 寝てた and not 摂てた.
If you have a modern smartphone with a touchscreen you can make use of Google Translate's handwriting feature to find kanji, it's way faster than flipping through a dictionary or something.

I can't do translation well so I'll just provide you with a transcript. If I think of a good translation I'll share.

あ?何気にしてんだよ (A? Nani ki ni shiten da yo)
大丈夫だって浜崎寝てたし (Daijoubu datte hamasaki neteta shi)

おめーだっていざ始めたらノリノリだったじゃんよ (omee datte iza hajimetara nori nori datta jyan yo)

それにしてもいい乳だったしアソコもよかったよなー (sore ni shitemo ii chichi dattashi asoko mo yokatta yo naa)

ああいう状況じゃなきゃ中々当たんねーぜ (aa iu joukyou jyanakya nakanaka atan'nee ze)
あんな体さぁ (an'na karada saa)

[MENTION=32815]Sevania[/MENTION]; I took the liberty of copying your post and posting it as a new thread here. I hope you don't mind.

Last edited:
Re: Help with Translation

Thanks pichu, i actually spent 7 more hours yesterday on trying to figure out some of the other stuff they were saying. I am not going to throw the whole manga at you, but i will be posting some of the other stuff if you don't mind. God it takes a long time taking out kanji and kana and setting them together.

So, every time they go down and start on the left side it's a space between?

Wow... 7 hours? Using the OCR program you found? Maybe you should try Google Translate's handwriting feature... :goodtea:

I'm learning Japanese at the moment so I don't mind helping out at all. It's good practice for me, even if it's a little lewd :XD:

Also, I don't read much manga and I definitely do not write any so I don't know much about text formatting conventions, sorry

But here's my terrible translation of the lines that you posted:
Ah? What are you bothered about? It's alright, Hamasaki's sleeping
Even you, when we started you were all into it
But those were good breasts, and that was good too...
It wouldn't feel good if it weren't in that situation
With that body...

Of course I'm not too good with diction and without knowing the context I don't expect it to be an accurate translation :P

あ?何気にしてんだよ (Ah? Is something on your mind)

何気に > could possibly be 'nanigeni' which means inadvertently, unexpectedly, truthfully, etc. So the sentence could mean "Did something unexpected happen?" / "Did (you) do something without knowing?"

大丈夫だって浜崎寝てたし

大丈夫 (It's all right) だって (after all), 浜崎寝てたし (Hamasaki was sleeping (the し at the end signifies both a reason for why it's all right, and it's also commonly used to end sentences)

おめーだっていざ始めたらノリノリだったじゃんよ

For the first time (始めたら), you're (おめー) in high sprits (ノリノリ), as well (おめー > だって), now (いざ) aren't you (だったじゃんよ).

それにしてもいい乳だったしアソコもよかったよなー

それにしても (Even so,) いい乳だったし (It was good milk/breast(s)? (depending on the context) アソコもよかったよなー (It was good there too, naa~)

ああいう状況じゃなきゃ中々当たんねーぜ

By no means (would) you have been successful if not for that sort of situation.

ああいう = that sort of, 状況 = situation, じゃなきゃ = if not (for), 中々 = by no means (paired with negative verbs), 当たんねーぜ (当たる > to be succesful, to hit, to be selected (to win the lottery, etc.)

あんな体さぁ

That kind of body, you know... (damn); I suppose the character saying this line is meditating upon the hotness of the subject of this conversation.

I'm not sure about any of this, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway. If I had the context for this selection, it'd be easier for me to understand the situation, because I have no idea what's going on here, lol. Plus there so much slang and lots of missing particles. :( I'm translating the sentences to 'formal' English because figuring out slang equivalents for these is too annoying.

I know. Just makes it more difficult to translate for beginners like me. I'm so used to formal grammar structures, so it's kind of a pain to figure out what they mean when they drop んs and whatnot everywhere.

I agree. Still trying to get used to it, and still trying to omit particles correctly :P

Woah, i used over 1 hour just taking out some kanji/kana, this takes so much time, this is the last page tonight, it will probably be midnight before i get the next done. page is from http://g.e-hentai.org/s/93a44f2bb7/434358-16

ヤバイな - this is bad
ああ 浜崎 エロいな - yeah, hamasaki is erotic.
うん 超エワイ - uh really
こっちも ホラ こんな - over here too, look, its like this.
うわ つていうか お前めっちや ノリ気じやんよ - Uwa, by the way aren't you getting in the mood?(mood or a little head of himself?)
なあ - Hey
ん?- hm?
これってさ 奥連れこんだら ヤレろんじゃね - This is going all the way up, lets do it. (奥連れこんだら i think he means the wetness)
1人ずつ交替で ドアんとこで 見張りしてさ - We take turn watching the door.
eD3h7Os.png

Thanks for help everyone!

あ?何気にしてんだよ (Ah? Is something on your mind)

If I had the context for this selection, it'd be easier for me to understand the situation, because I have no idea what's going on here, lol.
What i was talking about in my first post is at the bottom; http://g.e-hentai.org/s/5b540fa1be/434358-53

Last edited:

これってさ 奥連れこんだら ヤレろんじゃね - This is going all the way up, lets do it. (奥連れこんだら i think he means the wetness)

Whoa. o//0 How do you figure that? Is that some kind of slang sexual term? lol Tried searching for it but didn't get any results. And here I thought chiebukuro would have something, because it's just as dirty as our beloved Yahoo Answers...

Whoa. o//0 How do you figure that? Is that some kind of slang sexual term? lol Tried searching for it but didn't get any results. And here I thought chiebukuro would have something, because it's just as dirty as our beloved Yahoo Answers...

Well, that was my option of it. I'm here asking help to get everything correct but if i were to translate all the details (これってさ 奥連れこんだら - this wetness from her vagina is going all the way up) (ヤレろんじゃね - Lets do her)

There is noting to apologies for, use the time you need:) and thank you for helping me out!

As for the translation

さすがにそれは・・・ 目覚めないかな - Even she would wake up... if we did that
大丈夫だって - its alright
だってほら - i mean look
スゲーいい夢見てるみたいだしさ - it seems she's having an amazing dream
・・・・・・崎 - saki (sensei have arrived to wake her up)
浜崎 - hamasaki

Please give me any corrections and your option of this pichu! :)

Alright this is kinda wired but oh well.

Show me the dreams. - とびきりの夢を見せて.

To awake everyone back into reality i will have to.. Put everyone to sleep. - すっきリと現実に 目覚めてもらう ために.. 今はみんなを 眠らせる.

Any corrections would be great.

Alright this is kinda wired but oh well.

Show me the dreams. - とびきりの夢を見せて.

To awake everyone back into reality i will have to.. Put everyone to sleep. - すっきリと現実に 目覚めてもらう ために.. 今はみんなを 眠らせる.

Any corrections would be great.

"Show me your extraordinary/superb dream(s)"; とびきり has the same meaning as "the greatest" from what I can deduce: http://tangorin.com/general/とびきり

"In order to bring everyone back to reality without any trouble, I have to put everyone to sleep now." The only thing I'm confused about is that 眠らせる can mean "to kill", depending on the context (but it's a colloquialism, just like "to sleep with the fishes" is a slang verb for killing someone in the American English context, even though it's a really old one at this point). I don't know about the story you're translating, so it could mean either one (sleep or kill).

Oh, i forgot to mention that was also from Nightmare maker. yeah, well in a way they are all stuck in a dream.

Still, J-E translation just don't fit in sometimes. To awake everyone back into reality i will have to.. put everyone to sleep./In order to bring everyone back to reality without any trouble, I have to put everyone to sleep now. Your sounds more correct, i need to add in more details when i so call "Translate" SukkiRi to genjitsu ni mezamete morau tame ni.. Ima wa minna o nemuraseru.. That line is understandable in Japanese however to make that into English...

Alright i picked out some new lines, any help would be great!

あのね, 早くトイレに行きたいんだ. ここに注がれたものが垂れて きちゃう前に. - Hey listen, i wanna hurry up and go to the toilet. Before the stuff that was poured in here comes out.

Excuse me, just passing through :P.

Don't know what that line means but just to correct a mistake: it's 超エロい (chou eroi) and not 超エワイ
"Super hot/sexy."

Alright i picked out some new lines, any help would be great!

あのね, 早くトイレに行きたいんだ. ここに注がれたものが垂れて きちゃう前に. - Hey listen, i wanna hurry up and go to the toilet. Before the stuff that was poured in here comes out.
Well translated. I suggest substituting "comes out" with "leaks out".

さすがにそれは・・・ 目覚めないかな - Even she would wake up... if we did that
Context needed for accuracy, but I think your interpretation is pretty accurate. Literal translation: "That would be too much... Won't she wake up?"

Yes thanks amaimono, i should have used leaks out.

Yeah for "さすがにそれは・・・ 目覚めないかな" i got several candidates, i just didn't know which sounded more right.

I got a new line which i really need a good translation for http://raw.senmanga.com/Rosario_plus_vampire_II/66E/22

ありがととう つくね...あなたに連えて 私幸せせだったたよ - Thanks Tsukune... I was happy being with you

Yes thanks amaimono, i should have used leaks out.

Yeah for "さすがにそれは・・・ 目覚めないかな" i got several candidates, i just didn't know which sounded more right.

I got a new line which i really need a good translation for http://raw.senmanga.com/Rosario_plus_vampire_II/66E/22

ありがととう つくね...あなたに連えて 私幸せせだったたよ - Thanks Tsukune... I was happy being with you
It's 逢えて not 連えて. "Thanks Tsukune, I'm glad I ever met you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.