Help in Translating Amazon Japan Email?

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
It would seem that one of my Amazon Japan orders has been on hold since Friday because of some problem... In this email they sent me concerning the delivery, what is the problem with delivering exactly? Is it because I was not there to collect the package at the delivery time?
Also, most importantly, what can I do to get them to resend, or some way for me to go collect the package? Incidentally, my package is a book and a PS Vita Premium Box

Here is the Email:
Amazon.co.jp をご利用いただき、ありがとうございます。

ご注文商品(お問い合わせ伝票番号:410262763396)のお届けにつきまして、本日配送業者より住所不明のため、ご注文商品をお届けできない旨の連絡がありました。商品は現在ヤマト運輸営業所でお預かりしております。

配達担当者による確認が不十分で商品をお届けできなかった可能性もありますが、商品を無事にお届けするためにも、お届け先を確認してから、商品のお届けに再度伺わせていただきます。

恐れ入りますが、アカウントサービス([url]http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/css/your-account-access)よりご登録のお届け先(町名、番地、建物名、部屋番号、電話番号)をご確認くださいますようお願いいたします。[/url]

<<お支払い方法が代金引換以外の場合>>

お届け先をご確認いただきましたら、ヤマトお客様受付コールまで「正しいご住所」と「お受け取り可能日」をお知らせください。なお、商品のお届けまでに時間がかかる場合がありますので、詳しくはオペレーターにお問い合わせください。

ヤマトお客様受付コール
フリーダイアル:0120-01-9625
携帯電話から:0570-200-000
営業時間:午前8時から午後9時まで

なお、ご連絡の際には、お問い合わせ伝票番号(410262763396)をお伝えください。

日本国内の配送可能地域に限り、ご希望の住所に商品をお届けすることもできますので、ご希望の場合は、該当の住所をお伝えください。

商品の保管期間内(本Eメール受信日から4日間)にご連絡いただけなかった場合には、誠に勝手ながら、ご注文をキャンセルさせていただきますので、あらかじめご了承ください。

<<お支払い方法が代金引換の場合>>

番地抜けなどのわずかな誤りがあった場合を含め、注文時にご指定のお届け先以外の住所に商品をお届けすることができません。そのため、誠に申し訳ありませんが、今回のご注文商品につきましては、お客様にお届けすることができませんので、ご了承ください。

商品は後日当配送センターに返送され、注文はキャンセル扱いとなりますので、恐れ入りますが、ご希望のお届け先をご指定のうえ、サイト上よりあらためてご注文くださいますようお願いいたします。

誤ったお届け先を登録されている場合には、以下のURLよりヘルプページをご参照のうえ、次回以降のご注文に備えてお早めにご変更ください。

[url]http://amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=872454[/url]

このたびはAmazon.co.jpをご利用いただき、ありがとうございました。

Amazon.co.jp カスタマーサービス

Last edited:
[hl-berry]It was necessary to wrap your post in noparse[/hl-berry]

Amazon.co.jp をご利用いただき、ありがとうございます。

ご注文商品(お問い合わせ伝票番号:410262763396)のお届けにつきまして、本日配送業者より住所不明のため、ご注文商品をお届けできない旨の連絡がありました。商品は現在ヤマト運輸営業所でお預かりしております。

配達担当者による確認が不十分で商品をお届けできなかった可能性もありますが、商品を無事にお届けするためにも、お届け先を確認してから、商品のお届けに再度伺わせていただきます。

恐れ入りますが、アカウントサービス(http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/css/your-account-access)よりご登録のお届け先(町名、番地、建物名、部屋番号、電話番号)をご確認くださいますようお願いいたします。

<<お支払い方法が代金引換以外の場合>>

お届け先をご確認いただきましたら、ヤマトお客様受付コールまで「正しいご住所」と「お受け取り可能日」をお知らせください。なお、商品のお届けまでに時間がかかる場合がありますので、詳しくはオペレーターにお問い合わせください。

ヤマトお客様受付コール
フリーダイアル:0120-01-9625
携帯電話から:0570-200-000
営業時間:午前8時から午後9時まで

なお、ご連絡の際には、お問い合わせ伝票番号(410262763396)をお伝えください。

日本国内の配送可能地域に限り、ご希望の住所に商品をお届けすることもできますので、ご希望の場合は、該当の住所をお伝えください。

商品の保管期間内(本Eメール受信日から4日間)にご連絡いただけなかった場合には、誠に勝手ながら、ご注文をキャンセルさせていただきますので、あらかじめご了承ください。

<<お支払い方法が代金引換の場合>>

番地抜けなどのわずかな誤りがあった場合を含め、注文時にご指定のお届け先以外の住所に商品をお届けすることができません。そのため、誠に申し訳ありませんが、今回のご注文商品につきましては、お客様にお届けすることができませんので、ご了承ください。

商品は後日当配送センターに返送され、注文はキャンセル扱いとなりますので、恐れ入りますが、ご希望のお届け先をご指定のうえ、サイト上よりあらためてご注文くださいますようお願いいたします。

誤ったお届け先を登録されている場合には、以下のURLよりヘルプページをご参照のうえ、次回以降のご注文に備えてお早めにご変更ください。

http://amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=872454

Amazon.co.jp カスタマーサービス

did the noparse coding but it doesn't seem to have any visible effect? So, back to my question... what exactly is the email notice telling me? Must I contact some mail office (it says Yamato mail in the mail) and get a rescheduled delivery?

tried and coding but it doesn't seem to have any visible effect?
Previously, your post was completely broken, the noparse bbcode fix it and let everyone else to see (and help you)

Reactions: Murakumo
Really? When I refreshed my page, i didn't notice anything particularly...ah well, it is fixed now; to repeat:

What is the Amazon Email telling me? Why didn't the delivery succeed? Will the delivery be tried again without me doing anything?
Was it because I wasn't there to directly collect the package? If so, how can I reschedule a re-delivery?

It would seem that one of my Amazon Japan orders has been on hold since Friday because of some problem... In this email they sent me concerning the delivery, what is the problem with delivering exactly? Is it because I was not there to collect the package at the delivery time?
Also, most importantly, what can I do to get them to resend, or some way for me to go collect the package?

Here is the Email: --- [omitted below by mildis for privacy]

Amazon.co.jp カスタマーサービス

The Amazon.jp message says:

>>ご注文商品(お問い合わせ伝票番号:410262763396)のお届けにつきまして、本日配送業者より住所不明のため、ご注文商品をお届けできない旨の連絡がありました。商品は現在ヤマト運輸営業所でお預かりしております。

As to the delivery of the ordered stuff (No. 410262763396), we have received the message from the delivery agency that the ordered stuff could not be delivered since the delivery address was unknown (uncertain, not existing etc.). Therefore, the stuff (goods) is kept in the Delivery Office of Yamato Un'yu (inc.) at present.

>配達担当者による確認が不十分で商品をお届けできなかった可能性もありますが、商品を無事にお届けするためにも、お届け先を確認してから、商品のお届けに再度伺わせていただきます。

There is still possibility that this situation (we could not deliver stuff) was due to the matter that a delivery staff (deliverer) did not confirm the address enough. However, in order to deliver stuff (goods) without mistakes, we will go and deliver the stuff again, after we will surely confirm the (correct) deliverying address.

>>恐れ入りますが、アカウントサービス

Sorry, (refer to) the account service ...... [[ note: I cannot open the page, since I am not a customer of this transaction]]. What Amazon asks can be known to read their message in private page (thru account service).

I think this is private matters. To advise you properly, I need to know what Amazon says in the Private page (account service page). If you may disclose this private matter, send PM to me and tell what Amazon says. (This is open forum page. Your privacy cannot be protected here). Otherwise, I cannot advise you.

_ mrd

Ok,thanks, I'll PM you details in a few seconds. Incidentally,in response to the concern, this Japan address and account I use has little effect on my privacy but since this seems to be a thought-springing matter-...>>>>>>>continued in PM.
(also order history has nothing to be guilty of).

Was your problem solved? If it has been solved, I will be relieved.
By the way, the carrying company of amazon(japan) changes depending on the address for delivery and the size of luggage. Because Yamato Transport is major carrier that can be trusted, you are lucky. You might have had a hard time more if they were other carrier.

Yea, I contacted the English inquiry operator for Yamato Transport and got things sorted out~Finally getting my package late afternoon. Thanks for the package weight-transport change tips~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.