Anyone able to teach me to Read Kanji and Hiranga?

TentacleKitten

Jun 30, 2013
I want to be able to read this language so i can move to japan in 2 years.

Pronouncing it is no problem what so ever. Not for me anyway...i just cant read it. I'd like to, it would help me with manga too...

Any volunteers to tutour?

Hiragana and Katakana are relatively easy, and you can learn them online in a short period. Since your priority now is to be able to read it not write it, then a tutor isn't necessary. Actually, you can even learn how to draw them online! :D Believe me, it's not that hard. There are also posts on A-S here that can help. Here is the Hiragana post and here is the one for the Katakana.

This is a pretty good site too, in my opinion.>>here. I haven't used it much for the Kana, though.

As for the Kanji, several people like Remembering The Kanji (a book(series) by James Heisig), but others don't, so, that's all I can say regarding the Kanji. >< Sorry.

If you have an android phone, you should install some apps for learning Jp, like Obenkyo and JA Sensei. Apps have helped me..alot.

This is the site I've been using to memorize Hiragana and Katakana. http://www.japanese-language.aiyori.org/index.html

It gives you one set at a time along with pronunciations and examples of different words that use characters from that lesson, along with pronunciations. They also include helpful tips and notes on each set of kana, and include stroke order.

For the normal kana I think the best is to just write them out and know the sounds, and then use them to write simple sentences. I picked them up very quickly that way (a few days of light practice and I knew them all, a little while before I could read at a reasonably slow pace). Kanji is a different beast, though, but you could potentially learn it much the same way.

cute game, i wonder if it can help XD i'll try it a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.