[JP] Need someone to translate error messages

HatoriTakaya

Destiny Awaits.
Elite Member
Nov 20, 2011
Yeah, I'm kind of impatient about certain things but hope you guys can help out by translating 2 error messages.

Error 1
mashiroerror1.jpg

Error 2
mashiroerror2.jpg

Both are from the same game
ましろ色シンフォニー
Mashiro-Iro Symphony
H Visual Novel
[2009/10/30]
Getchu
Code:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=596025&gc=gc

Not sure I'm posting in the right section when it comes to technical help. But I have install other Japanese VN with only a few I just gave up on since I'm pretty terrible with reading error messages.

System currently set up as Japanese in Regional Setting and Unicode Settings as well. Already have tested trying to install the game by changing the entire system to Japanese with the same error. So I thought perhaps I'm missing a particular program or the files with the ISO is not right. So I'll leave a screenshot of the files in the ISO below this message.

mashiroerror3.jpg

If you can help translate the errors, it'll probably help.

~HatoriTakaya~

the 1st error says:
"what you set on the drive isn't the masterdisc"

the 2nd error says:
"error occured, install aborted"

Yeah, I just went and look other threads for the same problem and I didn't see that torrent. At all. But thanks, so far I got past the installation patch with the install+crack patch. Though I'm still figuring out where to put the save patch since I not exactly sure how this game saves or it save path by looking over the default two to three locations where games are usually saved. (Usually 1) the game directory, 2) Locals in User profiles, 3) Save games area for WIndow 7 in particular).

Will report back if I actually figure it out, whether I have to double click the execute of not.

Thanks for replying so far.

~HatoriTakaya~

Yeah, I just double-clicked the other save patch and guess it altered particular data of where-ever the save files going to be to get it going. In short it work and thanks for helping out. Just noticed there's a few topic like this around this board section. ^^;;;

EDIT: Guess I need help once more again. This time is a problem after I successfully installed the game and had already installed the game save patch. The game crashes every five to ten minutes after it gets starts up. Any ideas what I have done wrong?

Going to reinstall the BBS.2DJ board version of the game and see if it happens again.

N.B. I double clicked the save patch in the game directory since I don't know where the games are saved for this particular game. Anyone has a good idea where I'm supposed to use the patch, if that's the reason why the game keeps crashing.

Last edited:
I'm pretty bad at editing the mashiroiro.exe in binary code. I kind of understand what you said that post. Problem is with me that I don't think I have the current knowledge to edit the mashiroiro.exe in binary format. Don't know what program I need to use to edit binary files.

I think that's what the post is about. I'll have a look around for a binary code editor. Going to get some rest and I'll see if I can find one. If someone else can do it or give advice or advise whether I interpreted botan message is correct. Feel free to post if so.

Thanks botan. I'll keep a note of it and try to attempt it.

N.B. I'll post a link to the attachment of the mashiroiro.exe in 24 hours time. I got exams for another two weeks. The non-edit one that is.

EDIT: Tried it and had successfully edit it. Thanks for the information on which part of it should be edited to avoid the five minute crashes.

Last edited:
I don't know about the errors but Mashiro-Iro Symphony: Love Is Pure White is amazing.

I'm pretty bad at editing the mashiroiro.exe in binary code. I kind of understand what you said that post. Problem is with me that I don't think I have the current knowledge to edit the mashiroiro.exe in binary format. Don't know what program I need to use to edit binary files.

I think that's what the post is about. I'll have a look around for a binary code editor. Going to get some rest and I'll see if I can find one. If someone else can do it or give advice or advise whether I interpreted botan message is correct. Feel free to post if so.

Thanks botan. I'll keep a note of it and try to attempt it.

N.B. I'll post a link to the attachment of the mashiroiro.exe in 24 hours time. I got exams for another two weeks. The non-edit one that is.

EDIT: Tried it and had successfully edit it. Thanks for the information on which part of it should be edited to avoid the five minute crashes.

I happen to have very the same problem with you where the games chrases every 5 minuites or so. Can you pls help me with editing the binary files..How should I do it and to what file thx in advance

Re: Ready to use Exe

Usually the information itself should be easy to read. If you work with computers a lot. But I'll post the edited file so you can try it on your computer. Just make sure you make a backup on the original file and please thank me if it works. Well it's not compulsory but it's nice to have.

View attachment mashiroiro.rar

Instructions:
  1. Extract it into the Mashiro Iro Symphony Folder
  2. Replace it with the orginal exe
  3. Double click to start the game

Be aware you will need the other files as well to make it work which should be in the first thread. Hope it works out for you.

Reactions: ookura

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.