GAME INFORMATION
Platform: PlayStation 3
Genre: Role-Playing, Action RPG
Developer: Spellbound
Publisher: Nordic Games Publishing
Release: August 30, 2013
Language: English

SUMMARY

Decide the battle for the future of Argaan!
The empire of Myrtana is in turmoil: The power-mad king has set out to conquer the southern islands no matter the cost.
In these troubled times you suddenly find yourself in the middle of civil unrest and war - all centered around a mysterious, ancient power. Through turn of fate you have been granted the first insights into the source of this power... but what to do now?
In the add-on ArcaniA Fall of Setarrif, the fate of Argaan is once more in your hands. Face demonic powers, political intrigue, and mysterious events in this new adventure.

Action - oriented COMBAT SYSTEM featuring a flexible move set and deep tactical fights.
Unique characters will guide you through an epic STORY which will keep you hooked from beginning to end.
Experience CONTINUOS ACTION in vigorous battles, quests, sudden surprises & cliffhangers as well as captivating cut scenes
Standalone add-on FALL OF SETARRIF included.

DOWNLOAD
Password (if required): Hiero

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.