Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Re: Kamihime Project Pictures & GIFs

Quote Originally Posted by Oshiete Re maid View Post
    You are welcome.

Hmm, I'm not sure what do you mean by remade scenes. At least for now, there is nothing new. I mean I have uploaded here all current story scenes. Maybe they will come later, dunno about that.

And I don't have "more complete" gallery. Well, I do have the album link, but there isn't anything more than here. Oh well, it certainly is faster to explore and doesn't load the page like here. However, they don't have any titles and it's hard to find what you want. Also, I don't want to share album publicly, since I guess it can be reported and be terminated because of copyrights. I can give it via private message if you want to check it though.

PS. Important note! I'm not sure how long I'm gonna play the game. I've been thinking quitting but I'm not sure yet. And as you can see, I've been too lazy to upload any scenes past couple months. I really hope that I can find motivation again.
    Ah, I see. Guess I should've asked you whether you play DMM or Nutaku version 1st. In DMM, they have changed said story scene (Adelle's and Nike's) as I've confirmed it myself. Granted, their thumbnails not changing, but if you watch the scenes, you'll see they're different.

If you don't mind sending me your album link, I'd be grateful.

I see, that's too bad. Hope you'll find your motivation again, or just stop playing altogether if you no longer enjoy it.

Thanks again!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by AzelleFans View Post
    Ah, I see. Guess I should've asked you whether you play DMM or Nutaku version 1st. In DMM, they have changed said story scene (Adelle's and Nike's) as I've confirmed it myself. Granted, their thumbnails not changing, but if you watch the scenes, you'll see they're different.

If you don't mind sending me your album link, I'd be grateful.

I see, that's too bad. Hope you'll find your motivation again, or just stop playing altogether if you no longer enjoy it.

Thanks again!
    Thanks. I'm still playing it daily, but just doing with minimum effort to get daily rewards and all decent stuff like SSR weapons from event. Grids is not looking that good and I'm falling more and more behind meanwhile game is going harder and harder. Also bosses are getting SO FUCKING annoying and ass raping that it's taking away all the fun. (Like 15k AOE hits and millions of HP. Fuck that shit.)
    Well, I could focus more on the characters ans scenes though. Leave the gameplay almost completely aside. Just collect enough jewels to do more gachas and just play the game for the sex scenes. Yeah. That could be good idea.

But yeah, I'll send the link on PM.

E: I just tried to send message to you but it said this: "AzelleFans has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
    I guess there is setting for it.
    Last edited by Oshiete Re maid; August 11th, 2018 at 03:03 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oshiete Re maid View Post
    Thanks. I'm still playing it daily, but just doing with minimum effort to get daily rewards and all decent stuff like SSR weapons from event. Grids is not looking that good and I'm falling more and more behind meanwhile game is going harder and harder. Also bosses are getting SO FUCKING annoying and ass raping that it's taking away all the fun. (Like 15k AOE hits and millions of HP. Fuck that shit.)
    Well, I could focus more on the characters ans scenes though. Leave the gameplay almost completely aside. Just collect enough jewels to do more gachas and just play the game for the sex scenes. Yeah. That could be good idea.

But yeah, I'll send the link on PM.

E: I just tried to send message to you but it said this: "AzelleFans has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
    I guess there is setting for it.
    I see. Yeah, I understand that feeling. I'm still unable to solo lv.70 Disaster raids despite have played since pre-reg. Not to mention in DMM they have Guild Missions where the bosses are literally the most annoying bosses ever (that is, until lv.90 Disaster raids and Nero Tower event appeared). Like, either they throw high damage or 3-4 debuffs every turn...

Uh huh, just play it at your own pace. Don't play it like you play GBF with its no-life grinding, haha...

Ergh, I see. Guess I need to be active more before able to receive PM (don't think I activate any "don't receive PM from other users" in my setting, but I could be wrong).

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by AzelleFans View Post
    I see. Yeah, I understand that feeling. I'm still unable to solo lv.70 Disaster raids despite have played since pre-reg. Not to mention in DMM they have Guild Missions where the bosses are literally the most annoying bosses ever (that is, until lv.90 Disaster raids and Nero Tower event appeared). Like, either they throw high damage or 3-4 debuffs every turn...

Uh huh, just play it at your own pace. Don't play it like you play GBF with its no-life grinding, haha...

Ergh, I see. Guess I need to be active more before able to receive PM (don't think I activate any "don't receive PM from other users" in my setting, but I could be wrong).
    Yeah. Actually we got today our first Guild Order mission. And that's completely ridiculous. Not even the greatest whales and mightiest players that I know, can do the last boss. I couldn't even beat the miniboss. That's just stupid.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Added:
    Caspiel's Harem Scene
      Spoiler:  

Pictures
      Spoiler:  

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456