Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 71
  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 49, Level: 1
    Points: 49, Level: 1
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

    Re: Kamihime Project Pictures & GIFs

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshiete Re maid View Post
    You are welcome.

    Hmm, I'm not sure what do you mean by remade scenes. At least for now, there is nothing new. I mean I have uploaded here all current story scenes. Maybe they will come later, dunno about that.

    And I don't have "more complete" gallery. Well, I do have the album link, but there isn't anything more than here. Oh well, it certainly is faster to explore and doesn't load the page like here. However, they don't have any titles and it's hard to find what you want. Also, I don't want to share album publicly, since I guess it can be reported and be terminated because of copyrights. I can give it via private message if you want to check it though.

    PS. Important note! I'm not sure how long I'm gonna play the game. I've been thinking quitting but I'm not sure yet. And as you can see, I've been too lazy to upload any scenes past couple months. I really hope that I can find motivation again.
    Ah, I see. Guess I should've asked you whether you play DMM or Nutaku version 1st. In DMM, they have changed said story scene (Adelle's and Nike's) as I've confirmed it myself. Granted, their thumbnails not changing, but if you watch the scenes, you'll see they're different.

    If you don't mind sending me your album link, I'd be grateful.

    I see, that's too bad. Hope you'll find your motivation again, or just stop playing altogether if you no longer enjoy it.

    Thanks again!

  2. #52
    Senior Member Oshiete Re maid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Age
    24
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 505 Times in 282 Posts
    Points: 5,140, Level: 45
    Points: 5,140, Level: 45
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Kamihime Project Pictures & GIFs

    Quote Originally Posted by AzelleFans View Post
    Ah, I see. Guess I should've asked you whether you play DMM or Nutaku version 1st. In DMM, they have changed said story scene (Adelle's and Nike's) as I've confirmed it myself. Granted, their thumbnails not changing, but if you watch the scenes, you'll see they're different.

    If you don't mind sending me your album link, I'd be grateful.

    I see, that's too bad. Hope you'll find your motivation again, or just stop playing altogether if you no longer enjoy it.

    Thanks again!
    Thanks. I'm still playing it daily, but just doing with minimum effort to get daily rewards and all decent stuff like SSR weapons from event. Grids is not looking that good and I'm falling more and more behind meanwhile game is going harder and harder. Also bosses are getting SO FUCKING annoying and ass raping that it's taking away all the fun. (Like 15k AOE hits and millions of HP. Fuck that shit.)
    Well, I could focus more on the characters ans scenes though. Leave the gameplay almost completely aside. Just collect enough jewels to do more gachas and just play the game for the sex scenes. Yeah. That could be good idea.

    But yeah, I'll send the link on PM.

    E: I just tried to send message to you but it said this: "AzelleFans has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
    I guess there is setting for it.
    Last edited by Oshiete Re maid; August 11th, 2018 at 03:03 AM.

  3. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 49, Level: 1
    Points: 49, Level: 1
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

    Re: Kamihime Project Pictures & GIFs

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshiete Re maid View Post
    Thanks. I'm still playing it daily, but just doing with minimum effort to get daily rewards and all decent stuff like SSR weapons from event. Grids is not looking that good and I'm falling more and more behind meanwhile game is going harder and harder. Also bosses are getting SO FUCKING annoying and ass raping that it's taking away all the fun. (Like 15k AOE hits and millions of HP. Fuck that shit.)
    Well, I could focus more on the characters ans scenes though. Leave the gameplay almost completely aside. Just collect enough jewels to do more gachas and just play the game for the sex scenes. Yeah. That could be good idea.

    But yeah, I'll send the link on PM.

    E: I just tried to send message to you but it said this: "AzelleFans has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
    I guess there is setting for it.
    I see. Yeah, I understand that feeling. I'm still unable to solo lv.70 Disaster raids despite have played since pre-reg. Not to mention in DMM they have Guild Missions where the bosses are literally the most annoying bosses ever (that is, until lv.90 Disaster raids and Nero Tower event appeared). Like, either they throw high damage or 3-4 debuffs every turn...

    Uh huh, just play it at your own pace. Don't play it like you play GBF with its no-life grinding, haha...

    Ergh, I see. Guess I need to be active more before able to receive PM (don't think I activate any "don't receive PM from other users" in my setting, but I could be wrong).

  4. #54
    Senior Member Oshiete Re maid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Age
    24
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 505 Times in 282 Posts
    Points: 5,140, Level: 45
    Points: 5,140, Level: 45
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Kamihime Project Pictures & GIFs

    Quote Originally Posted by AzelleFans View Post
    I see. Yeah, I understand that feeling. I'm still unable to solo lv.70 Disaster raids despite have played since pre-reg. Not to mention in DMM they have Guild Missions where the bosses are literally the most annoying bosses ever (that is, until lv.90 Disaster raids and Nero Tower event appeared). Like, either they throw high damage or 3-4 debuffs every turn...

    Uh huh, just play it at your own pace. Don't play it like you play GBF with its no-life grinding, haha...

    Ergh, I see. Guess I need to be active more before able to receive PM (don't think I activate any "don't receive PM from other users" in my setting, but I could be wrong).
    Yeah. Actually we got today our first Guild Order mission. And that's completely ridiculous. Not even the greatest whales and mightiest players that I know, can do the last boss. I couldn't even beat the miniboss. That's just stupid.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Oshiete Re maid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Age
    24
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 505 Times in 282 Posts
    Points: 5,140, Level: 45
    Points: 5,140, Level: 45
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Kamihime Project Pictures & GIFs

    Added:
    Caspiel's Harem Scene
      Spoiler:  


    Pictures
      Spoiler:  



  6. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Points: 4,870, Level: 44
    Points: 4,870, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Kamihime Project Pictures & GIFs

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshiete Re maid View Post
    You are welcome. Unfortunately no for Sols I haven't got her.
    But I have already uploaded Dazbog's scene.
    Here it is again:
    https://images2.imgbox.com/76/05/K2i3zy9B_o.gif
    https://images2.imgbox.com/64/3a/v31BtGiV_o.png
    https://images2.imgbox.com/8b/74/EGa0sz73_o.png
    Cool thanks for that.

    Funnily I started to play the game after making that request. I have since gotten the two characters that I asked for, plus a whole ton of others. How do you make the .gif files? The game plays in that weird web mode.

  7. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 49, Level: 1
    Points: 49, Level: 1
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

    Re: Kamihime Project Pictures & GIFs

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshiete Re maid View Post
    Yeah. Actually we got today our first Guild Order mission. And that's completely ridiculous. Not even the greatest whales and mightiest players that I know, can do the last boss. I couldn't even beat the miniboss. That's just stupid.
    Haha, true. I still remember how the 3rd stage was enough to wipe out my team with its burst attack. And to think we must face her and 2 other minions in 4th stage... They toned it down in 2nd GO, but the bosses are still pain in the heck.

    Hmmm, I saw someone posted that he beat the GO in FB group before. Full SSRs team, though.

  8. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 374, Level: 7
    Points: 374, Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

    Re: Kamihime Project Pictures & GIFs

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshiete Re maid View Post
    Hey keikouin yuki. Firstly, I'm glad you like the scenes. But I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not interested on the extra work. I mean only making and uploading these is kinda pain. Definitely not recording them again and dealing with big (in file size) videos. Too much work.

    However, I understand and like your idea and I actually hope as well that someone could do that. But like I said, I'm not going to be that person.

    Secondly, I'm not playing FKG, so I can't help with that.

    Ps. I can give the album links for the GIFs and pictures (in private) if you like so you can download all of them and do whatever with them.

    sorry for late reply. yes if you can send me apm with the kamihime project pictures ,that i would like.
    do you have the redone story sex scenes?
    are you playing jewel princess or sennen sensou aegis?
    i see you are not playing flower knight girl.
    thank you for the updates on nutaku kamihime project.
    can you put up mp4 of the sanimated sex scenes on a mega.co.nz link along side the gif images and pictures?
    is it possible to download mp4 when playing the game by using inspect or view source on the web browser?
    i heard of people doing this for games like killdoya r .

    have you played a game called labyrinth bind and do you have any game cg or mp4 of its animated sex scenes?
    or do you know someone or a website where people who played that game ae on and can possibly give you that games cg?
    e hentai has a incomplete gallery for labyrinth bind , as the person could not get all girls before the game closed in 2014.

  9. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 374, Level: 7
    Points: 374, Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

    Re: Kamihime Project Pictures & GIFs

    how often does this post get new pictures?
    once a week? or once every other week?
    would this be possible for brave girl ravens on nutaku as well?
    it has been over a month since any new hcg from nutaku brave girl ravens has shown up anywhere....

    oshiete re maid , if you are unable to send me a pm with the download link to the kammihime project pictures you have , is there another webbsite i can contact you on to get a pm from you on?

  10. #60
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 374, Level: 7
    Points: 374, Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

    Re: Kamihime Project Pictures & GIFs

    anyone else here who plays kamihime project on nutaku like oshiete re maid does?
    if anyone is maybe making mp4 with the text window hidden while the text is on auto of the animated sex scenes , and upload them to mega.co.nz.
    i am looking for videos of this game sex scenes with the text window hidden.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [English] [G-Collections] Family Project ~Kazoku Keikaku~
    By corocoro in forum Hentai Games
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: February 25th, 2016, 05:29 AM
  2. [NSFW] corocoro's picture thread
    By corocoro in forum Picture Corner
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: February 5th, 2015, 04:18 AM
  3. LoLz Picture Thread
    By Shurikens-Sama in forum Spam Section
    Replies: 1574
    Last Post: August 16th, 2013, 03:46 AM
  4. [Album] Hatsune Miku Project DIVA , Project DIVA 2nd [Complete]
    By nsukomon in forum Game OSTs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: April 1st, 2012, 06:46 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: January 17th, 2011, 12:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •