[NSFW] Anime/Hentai/ecchi Series that I cant find again HELP PLEASE!!!

magnumninja

Jun 16, 2012
Ok so I believe about 2 or 3 years ago I downloaded a hentai series or anime series or a cross between both that I cant remember the name of. That had a blond cat girl or fox girl in it with glasses there was only one scene in the entire series that had a sex scene with her or any scene at all. The main character is a high school student but has either the ability to cross over into a fantasy world or he has a alternate universe version of himself that is in a fantasy world. The only hentai close to this ability of the character was Boundry between dream and reality but that anime looks to OLD and dated to be what I watched. every other episode had mostly witches and girl knights and the art style looked just like Wizard Girl Ambitious. The closest hentai I could find that even looked remotely close artsyle wise was Wizard Girl Ambitious but that hentai is only one episode while this hentai/anime had 12 episodes I think. The Scene with the cat girl/fox girl started out as a tit fuck scene but then turned into fucking the girl upside down. (LOL DESCRIPTIVE BECAUSE I NEED TO FIND THIS BADLY) one of the scenes has a short wizard girl in it with white hair i believe and black clothing with a staff and she casts a pentagram spell inside a room that I think was a small study room or library I cant remember and I also think she had a twin but I could be wrong it may of been another wizard girl.

Please Help I must find out what anime/hentai this is I spent 2 years trying to find it myself and I think its time for me to finally ask WTF it is I now 2 years is along time but I have had plenty of other hentai to take its place but I must know what I watched all those years ago.

EXTRA INFO
  • possibility of the series being a Ecchi Anime Series
  • the main character looks somewhat similar to the guy in words worth but it isn't him because this hentai looks newer with vibrant colors
  • The Plot of the story seems to be about a guy who can cross over into a fantasy world but also goes to school in the real world or has another universe version of him in a fantasy adventure world.
  • when the fantasy world portions of the series happened it was like it was a flashback to another time or both the real world and fantasy world have memories of each other or have people who look the same in both worlds (like real world girl looks like fantasy world copy of her)
  • one scene had a knight girl banged on a tree just like in Wizard Girl Ambitious I Think but not sure because the similarities of both WGA and the show I'm trying to find look the same so i may get some of WGA mixed in.
  • the art style and animation is of this age such as Wizard Girl Ambitious (NOT A ARTSTYLE/ANIMATION STYLE that was used in 2001 like Words Worth)
  • Boundary between dream and reality is not the series but is very close to the actual plot of the series Im looking for
  • Words Worth is not the series
  • Arisa is not the series
  • Cool Devices is not the series
  • The Story of Little Monica is not the series
  • Dragon Pink is not the series
  • Dragon Rider is not the series
  • Invasion of the Boobie Snatchers is not the series
  • Legend of the Wolf Woman is not the series
  • Lunatic Night is not the series
  • Temptation is not the series
  • Vixens is not the series
  • Romance is in the Flash of the Sword II is not the series
  • Himekishi Lilia is not the series
  • New Cream Lemon is not the series

I would really like to find out what I watched all those years ago because Wizard Girl Ambitious was my fav hentai but that's the only thing that looks and feels and is drawn the same way even the animation is very similar and the surroundings in each scene as the one I need to find again

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link