Thanks
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Re: [NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Hello!
    This is my first post on this thread so i hope someone likes my work,
    can't give much details about the story right now until chapter 2 meanwhile enjoy the chapter 1 of

"DEVIL WHORE'S SQUAD"named "God isn't here"NSFW content and some explicit violence.
    http://imgbox.com/puO7kS6t
    hope you like it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredThree Friends1000 Experience Points

For anyone here using my cock accessories in your comic I was able to make them look more realistic and react better to the lighting with some help from other modders. You can redownload them if you want

Spoiler:  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LovelySurrealDream For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #1 ParticipantWOW #2 ParticipantWOW #4 Participant

Sea Sanctuary

Spoiler: NSFW 

Mann, uploading gets interrupted pretty often for various reasons on iWTF lately...
    Ignore This Signature
    Alone. It is said that our kind suffer, separated from the glory of Love. But none of us are ever truly alone. For our scholarly hearts are bound by knowledge...discipline...
    Learning is pursued in the name of the many...the studious, who generation after generation, chose the mantle-...of Dire Students.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registered1000 Experience Points

I'm not rly sure what I'm doing ^^ just playing with studio, hyped for the new update

@LSD these cock accessories are one of the best mods of all time, thanks so much

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

@LSD: Just went and downloaded the fixes for the cock textures! They're amazing!! Thanks so much for working on these still!!

@pingtoryan: I'm not going to lie...I've gotten so used to the crazy shit that happens in your pictures that after that last panel with the plane in the air I thought it was going to double back around and crash into the pussy! lol

@Mr.Santos: Welcome to the group Mr.Santos! It's always a pleasure to see new comic makers join the forum!! Okay so I'm going to give you some constructive feedback, and when I do this I tend to put the negative stuff at the front that way I can end with a positive note. So please don't get discouraged when reading this feedback and make sure to read to the end!!

There are a few things that I felt distracted me while trying to read your comic. First is simple spelling. If I was you I would do your best to refrain from using too many "u" instead of "you", and make sure you're not using lower case "i" when referring to the subject "I". I know these things may sound really nitpicky but it really helps the overall quality of the comic. Another thing, and this one is important, when scaling your images to fit into a panel make sure to use the scale OPTION instead of the scale TOOL. This is because when using the option to scale a layer or image the scaled image retains it's ASPECT RATIO. For instance you can tell this is especially hard to look at on Page 66 of your comic. You can clearly tell that you scaled 3 different pictures and didn't keep the aspect ratio of the original images so all 3 images appear to be "squeezed" together making your character appear to be unnaturally skinny. Don't be too hard on yourself about this though, I had this very same problem when I started my comic. In fact I made this exact same error on like the first two pages of my comic!! Lastly I'll say that if you really want to make sure something is brought to the readers attention, and you plan to focus on it for several shots, try to either make the shots move from shot to shot, or at least make sure there's enough going on in the shot to focus on! At the end of your comic there's about 4 or 5 pages JUST showing two of the characters kiss. This wouldn't be so bad, but the shot is zoomed in extra close and none of the other pages really show much more movement than the first.

NOW ON TO THE GOOD!!! Dude, it's amazing that you've only just begun posting and you posted a comic! You've got some balls there man! Not too many people start off so strong with a comic so I have to commend you on that! Also I see you're already using multiple fonts, which is definitely a plus and helps to distinguish characters or even the reactions they're having! You've spent a good amount of time using various effects in some of the pages and overall you did a great job. The characters are certainly interesting to say the least, but I did wonder if there's a reason why they enjoyed killing people so much. As far as the story goes, I'm wondering if these girls are ACTUALLY aligned with the Devil or if that's just a name they go by? There are a lot of questions about the story and that's a good thing, since it gives you room to write your narrative. I got a pretty creepy vibe from the characters, and I mean that as a compliment since it appears you're going in a dark direction for your story. Overall, I think it's great that you've started through the gates strong and it's always a pleasure to meet a fellow comic maker!! I hope we see more of you as your comic making skills grow! Make sure to post back when you finish Chapter 2!! Keep at it and don't give up! Making comics is harder than you think once you really get going!!

And with that said I guess I'll just post a picture I worked on recently! LSD released a new fix for the cock accessories so I had to give them a try!! Here's Miki realizing that this whole Star Princess thing is harder work than she thought!!

Spoiler: Miki getting some mana... 

Edit: @Patchie: You must have posted that pic right as I was lol. I didn't see it before I posted! Awesome pick though! Your girls are always a pleasure to look at. You tend to go for the exaggerated "comic" or "anime" styled characters and I always find that very pleasing. I mean...who wants realistic with this stuff right? I prefer the vibrant colors and oversized eyes myself! Always love to see more of your girls, dude! Keep on posting!

BTW for some reason that character totally reminded me of a character from the old .hack anime.
      Spoiler: bad nostalgia 

lol. It's probably just the color of the hair and clothes that did it. Of course if that show was starring your character I might have actually finished it!!
    Last edited by Elrodeus; February 18th, 2017 at 02:56 AM.
    Ignore This Signature
    Click the signature for a link to the tumblr!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Elrodeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registered1000 Experience Points

@Elrodeus
    To be honest I just downloaded that delicious outfit by semipro and had to try it on. That color resemblance with the .hack character is on point hehe, nice catch.
    Thanks for the kind words. Yeah I don't really like to go over the top but I enjoy some exaggerated features and playing with the light on the skin. I keep my fingers crossed there will be some new tools in the dlc studio update.
    btw good to see cute Miki all hungry for mana ^^
    LovelySurrealDream likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Hard at work with HoneyHorror, but here's a Nun on her magnificent throne for you guys while time.
      Spoiler:  

O.O X) XD :O (O.O) =X :) MR.SANTOS's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elrodeus View Post

@Mr.Santos: Welcome to the group Mr.Santos! It's always a pleasure to see new comic makers join the forum!! Okay so I'm going to give you some constructive feedback, and when I do this I tend to put the negative stuff at the front that way I can end with a positive note. So please don't get discouraged when reading this feedback and make sure to read to the end!!

There are a few things that I felt distracted me while trying to read your comic. First is simple spelling. If I was you I would do your best to refrain from using too many "u" instead of "you", and make sure you're not using lower case "i" when referring to the subject "I". I know these things may sound really nitpicky but it really helps the overall quality of the comic. Another thing, and this one is important, when scaling your images to fit into a panel make sure to use the scale OPTION instead of the scale TOOL. This is because when using the option to scale a layer or image the scaled image retains it's ASPECT RATIO. For instance you can tell this is especially hard to look at on Page 66 of your comic. You can clearly tell that you scaled 3 different pictures and didn't keep the aspect ratio of the original images so all 3 images appear to be "squeezed" together making your character appear to be unnaturally skinny. Don't be too hard on yourself about this though, I had this very same problem when I started my comic. In fact I made this exact same error on like the first two pages of my comic!! Lastly I'll say that if you really want to make sure something is brought to the readers attention, and you plan to focus on it for several shots, try to either make the shots move from shot to shot, or at least make sure there's enough going on in the shot to focus on! At the end of your comic there's about 4 or 5 pages JUST showing two of the characters kiss. This wouldn't be so bad, but the shot is zoomed in extra close and none of the other pages really show much more movement than the first.

NOW ON TO THE GOOD!!! Dude, it's amazing that you've only just begun posting and you posted a comic! You've got some balls there man! Not too many people start off so strong with a comic so I have to commend you on that! Also I see you're already using multiple fonts, which is definitely a plus and helps to distinguish characters or even the reactions they're having! You've spent a good amount of time using various effects in some of the pages and overall you did a great job. The characters are certainly interesting to say the least, but I did wonder if there's a reason why they enjoyed killing people so much. As far as the story goes, I'm wondering if these girls are ACTUALLY aligned with the Devil or if that's just a name they go by? There are a lot of questions about the story and that's a good thing, since it gives you room to write your narrative. I got a pretty creepy vibe from the characters, and I mean that as a compliment since it appears you're going in a dark direction for your story. Overall, I think it's great that you've started through the gates strong and it's always a pleasure to meet a fellow comic maker!! I hope we see more of you as your comic making skills grow! Make sure to post back when you finish Chapter 2!! Keep at it and don't give up! Making comics is harder than you think once you really get going!!

And with that said I guess I'll just post a picture I worked on recently! LSD released a new fix for the cock accessories so I had to give them a try!! Here's Miki realizing that this whole Star Princess thing is harder work than she thought!!

Spoiler: Miki getting some mana... 

Edit: @Patchie: You must have posted that pic right as I was lol. I didn't see it before I posted! Awesome pick though! Your girls are always a pleasure to look at. You tend to go for the exaggerated "comic" or "anime" styled characters and I always find that very pleasing. I mean...who wants realistic with this stuff right? I prefer the vibrant colors and oversized eyes myself! Always love to see more of your girls, dude! Keep on posting!
    Thanks a lot Elrodeus and everyone who read my comic!!

I'm gonna keep in mind all your advices! and sorry for my ortography mistakes,is just english isn't my first languagethat's why you can see a little bit of spanglish in some of the characters.About the story well you're right bro! it's something very dark(sex,alcohol,violence-more sex,lots of bad words,blasphemies and all that kind of crazy shit!!.)and about the girls well they are real demons!killing and makin' suffer others is the best thing they do(what a bunch of crazy bitches don't you think?).
    For the last i wanna say that i'm a huge fan of "STAR PRINCESS" and Miki looks hot in that pic.By the way my user name in hf is "ELKALAKO".Anyway see you all later cheers!!!
    LovelySurrealDream likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Yo! Yeah, sorry guys, I haven't been contributing to the fun, around here! Anyway, here's a taste of what BT & myself have been cooking up for awhile, now (come on, BT, you should have posted on here & HF!), so here ya go! Yup, the first four pics you might have seen before, though they've been touched up, a bit, but most of it is new. Hope you like them! : )

Spoiler: Paradise Baby (Misc.) 

P.S.: I used thumbnails, because, loading pics from imgbox has been brutal for awhile, now, and I didn't want to bog down on the loading for this page. (And, seriously? Pop-ups, now? wtf, imgbox?)

Correction: It seems that imgbox's loading speeds have improved quite a bit? If it's true, I hope so, though I'm still not happy about the stupid popups.
    Last edited by tmvaegis; February 19th, 2017 at 07:00 AM.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsThree Friends

^well shit, work got in the way again. I could only post stuffs halfway last night before I can continue posting around again. But hey, that's quite the collection of pictures! Great to see the never seen before ones, too.

and alright then, now's my turn to unleash mine!

Spoiler: spoiler 

EDIT: I was told these were broken links, so yeah, updated!

The rest you can find on https://e-hentai.org/g/1031238/ef7db5d042/
    Last edited by Bond Travolta; February 19th, 2017 at 07:57 AM.

Page 51 of 125 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread Information