YOUR FAVORITE SHOTA CHARACTER?

lechiotta

Student
Trusted Member
Aug 4, 2014
Shota ; a small, cute guy, that you can find in otome games and anime... ♥ The example is shouta fukami from otometeki koi kakumei or in anime, ciel phantomhive's black butler. Which one do you like?

I'm indifferent to shota characters for the most part. When it comes to romance games though, they make me somewhat uncomfortable because I'm romancing them. I usually don't care for the personality the classic shota has, so I find I like the ones that don't behave like children.

Speaking of Souta from Otometeki Koi Kakumei LoveRevo, I like him. However, it was much more to do with him as a person rather than his looks. From my experience so far, he's the least shallow guy in any otome game I've ever encountered. How many super popular guys would date someone who is fat (upwards of 75kg) without any ill intentions?

Saionji Seri from Gekka Ryouran Romance has the looks of one, but his personality definitely nothing like a typical shota character. I enjoyed his route and that game overall.

Another shota character I liked from an otome game is Taruhi from Sakuragatari [R18+], but he wouldn't be considered as having a "conventional shota route" anyhow... Which is one of the reasons why I wasn't uncomfortable with his route being in an R18+ otome game.

SHOTA!!!! :runhappy:

I have lots of them omg dont know where to start but the only one that comes to my mind is Nagisa from Free! xD

Fuck yeah shotas!!! :gakuran_cute:

First one that came to mind was Ken from Persona 3 portable. I still can't believe they made him an option. (dem shorts <3)

Honey senpai from ouran high school host club O_O

SHOTAS - My one of the favourite type of guy in mostly any 'japanese' and 'korean' dating sims. (Japanese and korean because alot of OELVNs doesn't feature such speciality as far as I know)
For me, *dramatic drum roll* Shōta Amachi from Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 2nd Kiss! Shotas are known for their sweet and petite appearance and personality but he's an exception. It was love at first sight when I saw his another side. *wink* Ah~ truly refreshing!
There are alot of others too but he's the only one that has made upto the first position.

Reactions: MilkPrince
OMG... if i had to choose, my favorite is....

Ken amada from Persona 3 Portable

:alice_blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.