What heroine likes it in Otome Game?

Re: What heroine likes it in Otme Game?

I like the typical good-girl and nice, positive attitude heroine >U< I mean, to get guys, you have to be a hard worker and know the patience...especially for the tsundere type lol with the pretty smile, you have to grab guys heart and such...

But also I love the pretty looking heroine. Long black hair with pretty big eyes are always my favorite like Sayo ^^ Mikoto is lovely too!

I like the typical good-girl and nice, positive attitude heroine >U< I mean, to get guys, you have to be a hard worker and know the patience...especially for the tsundere type lol with the pretty smile, you have to grab guys heart and such...

But also I love the pretty looking heroine. Long black hair with pretty big eyes are always my favorite like Sayo ^^ Mikoto is lovely too!

Appearance is important.(*´ω`*)

Long hair, big eyes is wonderful!

:56022:

I don't really mind if the MC starts out having a rather weak-willed personality as long as she comes out stronger at the end of it. I would prefer that she were to go through a character development, rather than to start out all gung-ho and badass from the beginning all the time......but that's just me.

I don't really mind if the MC starts out having a rather weak-willed personality as long as she comes out stronger at the end of it. I would prefer that she were to go through a character development, rather than to start out all gung-ho and badass from the beginning all the time......but that's just me.

I understand how you feel, having a character developement is more interesring (though depend on the game but some like dot kareshi is fine as it is, i kinda feel sorry for the game character as i am the same as her)

I understand how you feel, having a character developement is more interesring (though depend on the game but some like dot kareshi is fine as it is, i kinda feel sorry for the game character as i am the same as her)
Ah I'm fine with DotKare's MC as I'm sure quite a lot of us who have played RPG would be able to sympathise with why she did so, and darn Rejet indeed knows how to make us feel guilty for the game characters I'd think twice whenever I play RPG now |D

Ah I'm fine with DotKare's MC as I'm sure quite a lot of us who have played RPG would be able to sympathise with why she did so, and darn Rejet indeed knows how to make us feel guilty for the game characters I'd think twice whenever I play RPG now |D

What can I say it's REJET and they can make us regret more than we already did, a tear bringer as well (Lipon is an exception)

They still use the same slogan btw which i totally..... *confused mode on*

What can I say it's REJET and they can make us regret more than we already did, a tear bringer as well (Lipon is an exception)

They still use the same slogan btw which i totally..... *confused mode on*
What is Rejet if not to make us feel worst than we already do with their plot? If it not for Rejet, the otome fandom wouldn't be a doM now |D
Hmm? What slogan?

What is Rejet if not to make us feel worst than we already do with their plot? If it not for Rejet, the otome fandom wouldn't be a doM now |D
Hmm? What slogan?

No Rejet, no life and i understand the feeling

No Rejet, no life and i understand the feeling
OH! That slogan wwww I LMAOed so hard when I saw that, I was given the weird looks by my housemates |D Indeed no life w

^Rejet ruined my life and they are still my favorite company kjldsfg

My favorite heroines are the original ones. Like the Gekka Ryouran Romance heroine *-* I could relate to her too much because we both love reading and she is a strong girl. And she is a proof that "strong girl" doesn't mean "tsundere girl".
Also I love the heroine of TYB because she is a vivid girl who can react correctly in the correct situation. She knows where to go dokidoki and where to tsukkomi.
And lastly I love Nanami from NORN9 because she's a nice girl who has scars of her past and can't communicate well. She has trust issues, but she can still sacrifice herself for the person she loves >< That's why I adore her.

OH! That slogan wwww I LMAOed so hard when I saw that, I was given the weird looks by my housemates |D Indeed no life w

I know right? I though they gonna change this year and it's seem like that they didnt (somehow it so fitting that it...........)

Well they do an exceptionally well for otome game and drama CD so I can ignore and accept that fact :nekopara_blush:

My favorite heroines are the original ones. Like the Gekka Ryouran Romance heroine *-* I could relate to her too much because we both love reading and she is a strong girl. And she is a proof that "strong girl" doesn't mean "tsundere girl".
Also I love the heroine of TYB because she is a vivid girl who can react correctly in the correct situation. She knows where to go dokidoki and where to tsukkomi.
And lastly I love Nanami from NORN9 because she's a nice girl who has scars of her past and can't communicate well. She has trust issues, but she can still sacrifice herself for the person she loves >< That's why I adore her.

Uh oh, now I feel like I'm liking the MC of GRR more and more now |D Anyways who says that a strong girl has to be a tsundere girl? ww

TYB's MC is adorable wwww Especially when she tsukkomied the guys 8D

Uh oh, now I feel like I'm liking the MC of GRR more and more now |D Anyways who says that a strong girl has to be a tsundere girl? ww

TYB's MC is adorable wwww Especially when she tsukkomied the guys 8D

Usually in the otome games I have played so far (or at least know about) if the heroine is tsundere, she's considered as strong. Like Mikoto from NORN9. But the Gekka heroine is strong without being a tsundere =w= Or the tsundere heroine-strong heroine thing is just my imagination.

Nanami......... :nekopara_hug:
Norn9 my favorite route are Nanami & Akito, Mikoto & Natsuhiko though the game is kinda confusing, you have to play all to understand the concept of the game.

TYB: can and cant put up with cuz....... SO HILARIOUS *ouch stomach hurt*

I believe the correct thing to say is that: "Rejet ruined my life and THAT'S WHY they are still my favorite company" w

I know right? I though they gonna change this year and it's seem like that they didnt (somehow it so fitting that it...........)

Well they do an exceptionally well for otome game and drama CD so I can ignore and accept that fact :nekopara_blush:
I don't they should change it, they could make it their eternal slogan |D

Usually in the otome games I have played so far (or at least know about) if the heroine is tsundere, she's considered as strong. Like Mikoto from NORN9. But the Gekka heroine is strong without being a tsundere =w= Or the tsundere heroine-strong heroine thing is just my imagination.
Oh?? Which games are those?

Norn9 my favorite route are Nanami & Akito, Mikoto & Natsuhiko though the game is kinda confusing, you have to play all to understand the concept of the game.

Norn9, I might put it on hold for a while,,,,, I'm afraid ;w;
Who can and cant you put up with in TYB? www

I love all of them, some of them are tsun, some are idiot and some are..... *snuggle* I cant chose :nekopara_dead:

i absolutely don't like a heroine that's so damsel in distress especially near the guy ;v i love a strongwill heroine
like the heroine in jyuzaengi, wand of fortune, LGS, clock zero. The one who can fight back and not weak
remember me about something coughdiabolikcough

I believe the correct thing to say is that: "Rejet ruined my life and THAT'S WHY they are still my favorite company" w
Oh?? Which games are those?

I LOVED YOUR CORRECTION! :puniko_thumbsup:

I haven't played all of this games but as the reviews I've read: Desert Kingdom, Tsundere S Otome, Koezaru wa Akai Hana, NORN9, and some Quinrose games I don't really care about

NORN9 was a really original game! Only if there weren't some plot holes, it could be one of the best otome games ever >< My favorite route is Natsuhiko @w@ because his aim and story was amazing.

Fellow Nanami lover! *highfive*

I love all of them, some of them are tsun, some are idiot and some are..... *snuggle* I cant chose :nekopara_dead:

Speaking of idiot heroines, the KamiKimi heroine was the most hilarious one I've ever seen XD She's kinda like Usagi from SM

I LOVED YOUR CORRECTION! :puniko_thumbsup:

I haven't played all of this games but as the reviews I've read: Desert Kingdom, Tsundere S Otome, Koezaru wa Akai Hana, NORN9, and some Quinrose games I don't really care about

NORN9 was a really original game! Only if there weren't some plot holes, it could be one of the best otome games ever >< My favorite route is Natsuhiko @w@ because his aim and story was amazing.

Fellow Nanami lover! *highfive*

Speaking of idiot heroines, the KamiKimi heroine was the most hilarious one I've ever seen XD She's kinda like Usagi from SM

8D

Eh, I didn't realise Koezaru's Naala is a tsundere? ww You don't quite like QR games is it?

Oh what were the plotholes in Norn9? :O

LMAO So KamiKimi's MC is as scatterbrained and crybaby as SM's Usagi? ww

8D

Eh, I didn't realise Koezaru's Naala is a tsundere? ww You don't quite like QR games is it?

I haven't played Koezaru yet but as far as I heard about her. Yes, I don't like QR games because I hate their artstyle. Even my favorite artist Teita's drawings are horrible in the QR games. Their games aren't too attractive for me =^=

Err, if I said the plotholes of NORN9 probably it will be a lot of spoiler from the general story of the game so are you really really sure?

The KamiKimi heroine isn't as crybaby as Usagi but she's a funny dork, and her grades are awful hdfgjklsdhlk

8D

QR game.... have yet touch ANY of their game, dunno why/ just dont wanna do it?

N9: yeah if we cover the plot hole = game spoiler so when playing, dont get mad if you dont understand anything, be patient and play the entire game (thank god that I did)

KamiKimi: pff ahahaha have to agree with ChihiroAoki there

I hate Heroines who can't make their own decision. I like heroines in Norn 9, Hana Awase, and Kamigami No Asobi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.