Want an otome game to be licensed in English?

hype

Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Oct 24, 2014
Hey guys,
Mangagamer is currently holding a survey on what kind of games you’d like to see licensed for English release! The first two pages will ask you some general questions about visual novels (e.g. What platform you prefer to play VNs on, What qualities you look for in a VN, Your preferred VN genre, etc), but on the last page there is a section asking which of Mangagamer’s current partners you would like to see more games from in English and a section asking to list up to three games, whether they’re all-ages or 18+, that you would like to see licensed in English.
In order to support more Otome and BL releases in the west, please take the survey:
Snipped from Rememry@tumblr

1.) In question 23, please select Poni-Pachet
2.) In question 24, input your top 3 otome game that you want to be licensed.
Preferably in PC platform. Why? Because its not possible for other console port.

My top picks are
ZtLMWra.png

Honeybee
  • Re:Birthday Song
  • Re:Unbirthday Song
Shinigamis and an interesting story.
Ayakashi Gohan is nice too.

Rejet
Black Wolves Saga
I would like to vote for Ken Ga Kami too but there is translation project already. I dont want to waste the translators efforts. Plus having an additional otome game licensed or translation from Rejet would be good.

Quinrose
All Alice games

Karin Entertainment
Exorcism of Maria

Last edited:
I casted my last vote on Ken ga Kami... ugh. -w-
Black wolves saga would have been a better choice.
:megane_ouch:

I particularly want everything to be licensed in English. I have a problem with installing those on my PC though. Can someone with a knowledge explain it to me ?

I particularly want everything to be licensed in English. I have a problem with installing those on my PC though. Can someone with a knowledge explain it to me ?

You can make new topic in Otome Corner and someone with expertise can help you.
:korokke_ganbatte:

Reactions: shroov05
You can make new topic in Otome Corner and someone with expertise can help you.
:korokke_ganbatte:

Thank you, i was really hestitated at first to start a question. I tried to find if anyone at least have explained here somewhere. So i'll just go and ask now

Oz Mafia was licensed so I hope someday there will be more games to be licensed in the future. :P

Yeah. MG at least has an interest in it.. But I think alot of it depends how OZmafia does (personally I'm looking forward to picking it up when they release it!)

PersonA ~Phantom of the Opera~

Even though it's an R+18 game because of the hentai scenes (meh), I'm more interested in the story. I'd like to know what they're actually saying rather than reading an internet translation. When I play games with hentai scenes, the only reason I play it is if the story plot looks interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!