Thread: R.F.A Headquarters - Mystic Messenger [Discussion Thread]

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: R.F.A Headquarters - Mystic Messenger [Discussion Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by haruny View Post
    I JUST FINISHED THIS GAME AND SERIOUSLY LKASDLQÇFLQKÇFL I am so torn rn i can't even. I feel so emptyyyyyyyyy D: God, playing all these After Endings was making me kinda insane tbh, WHY CANT THESE BABIES JUST FIND HAPPINESS?????????????///// istg I just want to wrap all of them in a blanket, give them a warm cup of hot chocolate and pour happiness into their souls or something MY GOD.
    Cheritz surely does a really fucking amazing job at making me cry rivers tbh, I cried so much playing Dandelion, cried even more playing Nameless (RED I LOVE UUUU) and now my heart just got shattered to pieces because of Mystic Messenger a~sdçlq~çefqe

Spoiler: All my thoughts on the game, beware of the word vomit LOL 
    I am so HAPPY that Seven is kind of like the canon route, he really deserves all the happiness given to him T^T Seven had suffered enough, I felt so fulfilled knowing that the protagonist could give him the life he always wished for <3 <3

And Yoosung, oh Yoosung, where should i even start??? He and Seven are probably my most favorites characters in this game. At first i thought i wouldn't like him at all (because his appearance kinda reminds me of Yeonho from Nameless lmao) BUT HE IS SUCH A SWEETHEAARTTTTTT Not only on his route but on everyone else's routes too, I just really wanted to hug him all the time

Jumin definitely gets the 3rd place in my hear- I mean, list Despite hating Yanderes, i am glad he didn't show that many symptoms if you chose the right choices (unlike Yeonho who became crazy no matter what and you just had to bear with it >_____>) And God, his voice is so good, like REALLY GOOD *blushes madly* I am embarrassed at how many times i called him tbh lmao

Jaehee should become the new president of Korea tbh LMAO She worked so hard. I really wished she was a romantic route tho :// Kinda disappointed Cheritz didn't choose to make her romanceable. So around Day 8 i just wanted to quickly end her route tbh. But i love her personality!!!

Zen was REALLY sweet and caring and i loved him, but his route just felt so... simple? His route was the one i was looking forward the most so maybe that's why i got a little disappointed. He cared a lot and showed his down-to-earth personality on other member's routes, but on his route his narcissistic side showed up a little bit too much imo and his calls were really cringeworthy >.> But i liked him regardless.

As for the other characters, I felt like my ears were going to fall off because of Saeran/Unknown's screams tbh lmfao But i liked his character! And I really felt bad for the kid :/// So glad he survived and decided to live peacefully with Seven. He kinda looks like a Tsundere in the end too lsakjdlkkw

I am probably one of the few who didn't doubt V that much, I got frustrated at him because he didn't say anything at all, but i kinda knew he didn't have any bad intentions. I cried a little at his "route" too T^T

AS FOR RIKA SHE CAN JUST GO FALL OFF A CLIFF. I started to doubt her in the middle of Seven's route tbh, and God, if it weren't for her, none of the problems would have happened. When Saeran shot someone with his gun I wished so much that he had shot Rika instead of V >___> (at some point i had to turn off the volume at how annoying her voice was getting too )

*takes a really deep breath* God, the moment i finished this game i just HAD to ramble about it, i need to share my pain with someone, anyone!!! çledçleqedef
    Oh, I LOVED Seven's route! But all of those after endings... Also after finishing Seven's after ending, at the very end with Unknown, I just felt cheated. It was a dream?! I'm so glad they had more stories with V and Unknown.
      Spoiler: About the after endings... 
    When V died, I honestly cried. I felt bad for Rika since she was depressed, but I also couldn't help hating her!!! I can't believe she BLINDED V!!! He loved her so much...

I played out of order. I'm on Yoosung's route now, but I just finished Jumin. I think Zen's route was the closest to a stereotypical otome, but not in a bad way. I loved Zen! Even in other routes he was supportive and kind to the heroine. <3

Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 Times in 1,436 Posts
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveYour first GroupCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    SOTM #34 WinnerSOTM #36 WinnerSOTM #38 WinnerSOTM #39 Winner

Quote Originally Posted by amachan View Post
    Oh, I LOVED Seven's route! But all of those after endings... Also after finishing Seven's after ending, at the very end with Unknown, I just felt cheated. It was a dream?! I'm so glad they had more stories with V and Unknown.
    When V died, I honestly cried. I felt bad for Rika since she was depressed, but I also couldn't help hating her!!! I can't believe she BLINDED V!!! He loved her so much...

I played out of order. I'm on Yoosung's route now, but I just finished Jumin. I think Zen's route was the closest to a stereotypical otome, but not in a bad way. I loved Zen! Even in other routes he was supportive and kind to the heroine. <3
    D: I tried to hold myself not to read the spoiler but oh god. I don't think I'm ready for that :/

REMINDER from your friendly Otome Mod
    read the rules-I won't answer PM's unless if it's forum related-I don't take re-upload requests
    STATUSshark

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by amachan View Post

Omfg me too!! At the end of Seven's route I was like "srsly??? this is supposed to be a good ending?!" And then when I went to play Seven's After Ending i was kinda confused at how eveything was fine already, but I enjoyed it regardless, but then BAM! it was a freaking dream and I felt kinda creeped out D:
      Spoiler: Spoilers about V and Rika 
    Yeah, I felt really bad for Rika too but that didn't justify her actions. And as much as I felt sorry for V too... Idk, I feel like if he really loved her, he should have stopped her instead of let her do whatever she wished and hurt so many people :/// I am still not really sure how to feel about these 2 tbh lmao Their lives were really complicated

Quote Originally Posted by VampAyano View Post
    I just really had to say this somewhere, it's somewhat irrelevant and I doubt anyone will know what I'm talking about but Zen reminds me of Lee Joon from MBLAQ (or used to be T.T), not only his personality but even his voice and the way he talks is similar. I'm crying. Even Joonie's nickname "golden abs" (the members made fun of him because he was more popular because of his looks and body) suits Zen's personality and character design!
    A KPOP LOVER????? *hugs* hahaha Omg now that you pointed out Zen really does remind me of Lee Joon too! God, i miss the original MBLAQ so much

Quote Originally Posted by |♚| KK |♚| View Post
    You finished the game?! I'm so slow D: Only finished one route, can't wait to finish all. By the way I'm glad you also like the game ^^
    hehe Thanks!! ^-^ I guess it's me who rushed a little, kinda got too addicted to this game and played too much oops

Thanks

OMGPEOPLETHISGAMEISSOOOOOOOAWSUM
    I just registered on this forum only to write something here. I don't even use forums usually. But I can't stand being quiet any longer. Bare with me, I have no one to talk to about this game;;
    And I dunno how to use emojis lol
    May be I should greet everybody first? :'D
    Nah. To hell with manners. Firstly I will whine about spoilers :'D Geez, you guys should hide things like that under spoilers! Now I know the twist in Seven's AE. Although I'm not blaming anybody, I know it's my fault, I just felt the immediate need to whine about it. I'm going to sob myself to death while playing other routes because Seven is my favorite and everybody advise to play him last. D: Why on Earth it should be him D: I've finished only one route! One route! ONE OUT OF FIVE! I don't even care about anybody in casual story, gimme Seven or at least Jumin :'D Yoosung is that all cutie-sweetie little boy, I never liked them in any game, Zen is so narcissistic it freaks me out, and Jaehee... is a female! XDDD
    Ugh, no, I actually like them all (well, except for Jaehee lol. I like her too but not in the same way as everybody else lol). I like all the characters, the concept of the game itself, the Cheritz lol. I just don't like the fact that there is a recommended order. And that I am able to play only one more route before my vacation ends and I can't decide which one. D': It was the same for Nameless, I really loved that game, but when I realized that I can't pick Tei (<3 *fangirl's scream*) right away I was like "wuuuuuut". But there time didn't matter T^T And I could pick Tei on the second run, as I actually did, lol. Or did I?.. may be I did it on the third run...
    Anyways, about me being unable to decide. I need some help if anybody will read this message in 7 hours lol. I was thinking about reading more of this thread but I want to avoid more spoilers. I know that recommended order is Zen-Yoosung-Jaehee-Jumin-Seven or something like that. But I ended up in Yoosung route before I knew that, so this route is the one I finished today (as I said, I don't like this "little dogie-boy" type, but he is more than fine and his AE is awesome (how did they know about my love for glasses?! it almost creeped me out lol. Oh, and I don't get why everybody thinks he should quit games, that was the first thing that attracted me in Yoosung for I am a gamer too lol)). And yeah, I get that this is only RECOMMENDED order, but sounds like Seven's route reveals all the secrets and I don't want to do that so suddenly. Although I am in a bit difficult situation. The problem is that I can't play this game once my college starts. I don't have an internet connection outside of my home and I can't fix that in the near future. Plus I don't have money to spend on hourglasses, so when September starts, I will abandon this game for some time. Until the winter I guess. Therefore I want to get the best experience I can. I don't want to go through the same first 4 days in casual story so I want to go for the deep story. The question is. How major secrets will be revealed in Jumin's route? Does it matter if I skip Zen's and Jaehee's routes? Or since I'm skipping casual story anyways I might go straight into Seven's route? Or playing casual story first is essencial and I should play Zen's route before deep story?
    Also I wanted to talk about Zen - in the first 4 days every time Zen started to praise himself and whine about not having a girlfriend with Yoosung I was like "plz stop you two;;". At some point I thought that I will get Jaehee just because I was too slow to realise that her route is an option too and gainng hearts with her is extremely easy (btw, somebody here was talking that it's unfortunate that her route is about friendship, but I saw somewhere that it's not like that, they are actually lovers. Although I can't tell for sure, I'm telling from somebody else's expirience). I thought that Zen is just unbearable and I didn't like that I needed to act all fangirly to get his route. But in Yoosung route I thought that Zen is actually really nice and I definitely wanted to see his route. So I wanted to know if he quits his narcissistic nonsence in his route like he did in Yoosung's. Well, there he is not completely stops to be a narcissist there and don't get me wrong, I don't want him to change completely, I like narcissists actually (Yuri from Nameless <3), but in the first 4 days of casual story it was a bit too much. But there is also a possibility that I just got used to him lol. The second concern - do you still need to be all fangirly in his route? :x
    Also, I was curious about secret routes. I suppose I already know whose they are, there is not many variants and I feel like I even saw the names here already... well, the question "who" doesn't interest me. What I'm interested in is "how". Again, without spoilers, I just need a little hint about how to get them because I have no clue. If that's even possible without spoilers. Are they in the deep story mode?

Oh, I suppose I wrote even more than I thought I will. My apologies for everybody who decides to read through all of my clumsy writings. ^^' Hope somebody will help me in time. But even if not, I will gladly discuss anything :'D
    Cheers~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information