QuinRose ends !!

afraa.o

Trusted Member
Aug 29, 2014
Hello :nyanmusu_cheer:

There is sad news ... the end of the company (quinrose)
Already in the shop (psn.j) there are no game for sale, but the company's name has disappeared completely from the store.

Here are some quotes from the news ...

wiki : On September 25, Quinrose's parent company Artmove officially suspended business. Alleged reasons were the decline in sales due to the growing competitiveness in the marketplace, the growth of mobile games, and other factors.[2] All games produced by Quinrose have ceased distribution since its business suspension.

heartofmanga:
Artmove, the developer of otome games under the brand Quinrose, has suspended its business due to low sales. They just released a game and are no longer selling that game either. This is sad news and comes on the heels of another Japanese business filing bankruptcy. Let’s hope that’s the last of the bad news!

Siliconera: On September 25, Artmove suspended its business, citing various productivity problems. As parent company of QuinRose, a popular otome game creator, this means the developer’s activities have been suspended. This comes after the September 21 release of Genji Koi Emaki, a Heian period otome for the PlayStation Vita inspired by the Tale of Genji.

twitter :News: 2015.1218
事業停止のお知らせ

https://twitter.com/quinrose_news/status/677809417778167809

(quinrose) itself did not publish any news on the home page, so I can not say that this news is correct and confirmed
Does anyone have any additions or the good news?
I really love (quinrose) does not want her to stop for any reason.
I was very excited for their game (Royal crimson)
:foreveralone:

I'm sorry, I have a bad English :whistle:

The name of the thread gave me literally a heart attack:deadsad:!

I don't have any information about this but I hope it's a false allert..even it's %00,1 chance:forsaken:

Unfortunately I don’t have good news, it is confirmed. There’s also a notice on the official site.

Oh really
  (quinrose) ended.:reallydespaired:

This is really bad and sad.

(quinrose) ended 2015.12.18
:ohnoes:

Welps, I was saddened to hear the news too. :( I'm a big fan of its earlier works.

"The rights of Quinrose's games were bought by Otomate, another otome game published and Quinrose's biggest competitor."

So now Otomate have the rights? Well that's a lot better than if they would just got lost and forgotten and Otomate is not a bad comnpany so i'm looking forward what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.