(Question) (russian PC Port) Code: Realize ~Sousei no Himegimi~

M

MariaMaria068

Sorry for my broken english, i'm not a native speaker.
I have the torrent file of the PC russian port of "Code: Realize ~Sousei no Himegimi~".
VNDB: https://vndb.org/r77199
I wanted to share it here as a link in mega, but im really bad with torrent so i can't actually download the game.
Can i pass the torrent file to somebody else so they can download it and upload it?
The torrent file is 133 kb, the actual game is a zip file, and it's 6.6gb.
I hope it's okay to ask for it, if it's okay to do this... Please, DM me.

Edit: Nobody reached out fot the file, so i'm going to post it here anyways, i hope somebody can re-post it as a Mega link. Thank you very much, and good luck with the torrent file.

Last edited:
Если слить эту игру в открытый доступ, платить за это будут все в закрытой группе. Есть вариант лучше, но только для тех, кто знает английский. Скачать эмулятор Switch и новеллу в формате NSP/XCI. Работает на 100%, проверено мною

In that case, I am going to remove the file.
Would you mind giving me a tutorial about this method?
If there is a better option, I would like to share it with others, thank you.

----
В этом случае я удалю файл.
Не могли бы вы дать мне учебник по этому методу?
Если есть лучший вариант, я хотел бы поделиться им с другими, спасибо.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you knew russian! Please excuse me!
There are two stable Switch emulators - Yuzu and Ryujinx
And there are two formats of games/VNs - NSP and XCI.
You can find VN's here, or in these sites, for example here or here
I gave you links to the Code;Realize, but you can find any VN you want, in whatever language these VNs were released, but if we let this russian version into WEB, other people in the closed group will suffer for it (the translators wrote it)
There is a different method of installing them into these emulators, but it's not complicated.
Please ask me again, if you need any help with Switch VNs ;)

Haha, don't worry!
I don't want anyone to suffer, so I will not upload more works related to that group. I can't imagine how difficult it is to make a port and translate it.
I will try to follow the tutorials, I promise to contact you if I have any problems with the emulators, thank you very much :D

I tried to use Yuzu, I followed some tutorials and downloaded the game from the links you sent and everything works perfectly, the only problem is that I can't see the game, I can hear it, but I can only see a black screen.

sorry for a late reply!! Hmm... maybe try Ryujinx? I haven't got any problem with Yuzu though... so I can't say what to do in this case
Here is the guide for setting up Ryujinx, just choose your VN ;)

Okay, I'll try Ryujinx then, thank you for the guide :)

hm... Maybe your PC is lower than recommended?.. Didn't have a problem with either of them - outside of crash of Fata Morgana on Yuzu...

Yes, I think the problem is my pc, when I have a better pc I will try again
Thank you very much for the help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.