• 5 Post By |♚|KK|♚|
  • 2 Post By misakilovesu

Thread: Otome H-Anime's

Thanks
    Thanked 3,303 Times in 1,436 Posts
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveYour first GroupCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    SOTM #34 WinnerSOTM #36 WinnerSOTM #38 WinnerSOTM #39 Winner

Otome H-Anime's

* |♚|KK|♚| is somehow feeling shameful.

Hi ladies! The naughty ones I mean...
    So while I was browsing and posting stuff shamelessly on hentai sections in forum, I thought oh hey let's make a thread like this!

Here's a list of hentai anime which is otome/romance genre, so that you can watch without feeling awkward. :'D

25-sai no Joshikousei 25歳の女子●生 完全版
    Once most students are done with high school, they leave and never come back. However, at 25 years old, Hana Natori finds herself in the role of a student once more at her aunt's request.

Since Hana's cousin, Kaho Miyoshi, refuses to go to school, her aunt begs Hana to take Kaho's place, since the two of them are practically identical. But as luck would have it, she is recognized by Okito Kanie—an old classmate from her days in high school—who is now a teacher! With her cover blown, Hana assumes Kanie will expose her secret. But when he suddenly kisses her, she soon learns he has other ideas.
    I did watch this before and it's interesting enough, but I wish the guy noticed the girl a little later and drama happens. But of course this is not an ordinary shoujo anime;

Amai Choubatsu: Watashi wa Kanshu Senyou Pet 甘い懲罰~私は看守専用ペット
    The story is set in a prison in the near future. It revolves around Hina Saotome, imprisoned despite her innocence, and the elegant yet sadistic guard Aki Myoujin. Hina's heart and body are at the mercy of Myoujin's "heartless yet sweet domination" from physical examinations to lovers' prison visits.
    GIRL BRING THE HOLY WATER.
    First the plot is trash, but art is pretty, there is a love triangle, very smut...and the sadist guy our saviour.

Shuudengo, Capsule Hotel de, Joushi ni Binetsu Utawaru Yoru. 終電後, カプセルホテルで, 上司に微熱伝わる夜
    The anime centers on Minori, an office worker, and her boss Hadano, who are constantly arguing with each other. One night, after a company drinking party, Minori and Hatano are having their usual argument, when Minori realizes that she has missed the last train. They decide to spend the night at a nearby capsule hotel, but an incident forces them to share the same unit.
    Note: This is not aired yet.
    But imagine having a hot boss like this, I am very inspired thinking the outcomes.
    By the way this is what MAL wrote as synonyms:
    The Night When Me and My Boss Spent the Night at the Capsule Hotel After the Last Train and He Passed His Fever to Me
    That sounds like a very cheap pr0n name I'm-

Omiai Aite wa Oshiego, Tsuyoki na, Mondaiji お見合い相手は教え子、強気な、問題児。
    Teacher Nano Saikawa hasn't given much thought to marriage, but her father's friend wants her to have a marriage interview with his son, Souichirou Takamiya. After the interview, they spend the day together. As they gradually become more comfortable with one another, Souichirou asks for her hand in marriage. Things quickly heat up between them, and the two wind up in bed together. However, when she removes his glasses, she discovers he is not Souichirou; he is actually one of her problem students, Souji Kuga!

Souji's explanation is watertight: when he realized his brother was to be Nano's intended, Souji posed as him in order to be with her. And what's more, he is even confident that his family will approve of their marriage. However, an illicit relationship with a student is the last thing Nano wants. But will she be able to resist his charms, especially when her body begins to ache for his?
    OKAY. While I was watching this, I got chills, because I am a teacher too. And if this happened to me boy I don't even know...but other than that, it was pretty cute for some aspects.
    And lol...here's MAL's synonyms:
    My Marriage Partner is My Student, a Cocky Troublemaker
    This as a otome game would be so weird LOL.

Moonlight Lady Kao no Nai Tsuki 顔のない月
    Suzuna is the only daughter of the Kuraki family. She is training hard to become a priestess. Tomomi brings her to the house of her husband-to-be. The mansion is under a strange spell, releasing the sexual desires of everyone inside.
    The plot is very interesting, tbh, I only watch this for Hayama XD. Though it's not very otome but it can be categorized as romance so I'm also adding this.
    klavm008, eiasrm, chairoi and 2 others like this.

REMINDER from your friendly Otome Mod
    read the rules-I won't answer PM's unless if it's forum related-I don't take re-upload requests
    STATUSshark

2. The Following User Says Thank You to |♚|KK|♚| For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class5000 Experience Points

Re: Otome H-Anime's for genius girls.

OH GOD KK-CHAN LOVE YOU FOR THIS THREAD!!! Saw the pic of the guy with the axe and burst out laughing hahaha !
    There´s one more anime called "Skirt no naka wa kedamono deshita" which would fall into the same categorie

And "Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni"´s main guy reminds me a bit of One Punch Man´s Saitama only as pervert lolololol
    |♚|KK|♚| and GliciaT like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveYour first GroupCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by misakilovesu View Post
    OH GOD KK-CHAN LOVE YOU FOR THIS THREAD!!! Saw the pic of the guy with the axe and burst out laughing hahaha !
    There´s one more anime called "Skirt no naka wa kedamono deshita" which would fall into the same categorie

And "Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni"´s main guy reminds me a bit of One Punch Man´s Saitama only as pervert lolololol
    Oh hey misaki you were alive?

I want to say you're very welcome but I feel embarrassed LOL.
    But glad you like hentai too my fellow maiden

Hmm, I did saw the first one but I always forget to watch it...I like traps in general it adds such a twist, And about the second one oh lord.

I didn't really enjoy it, it felt like I was feeling so awkward? I am still very confused. XD

But thanks for dropping a reply though~

read the rules-I won't answer PM's unless if it's forum related-I don't take re-upload requests
    STATUSshark

Thanks
    Achievements:

Hehe yes still alive! Sorry that I rarely showed my face in the forum KK-chan! (Happy that you remember me <3!)

Ahaha XD! No need to feel embarassed, I think mostly everyone watched a bit at least
    Hentai seems to be mostly directed at men so I´m not too fond of the genre, but the anime you mentioned target women and are def way better to watch huehuehue

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by misakilovesu View Post
    Hehe yes still alive! Sorry that I rarely showed my face in the forum KK-chan! (Happy that you remember me <3!)

Ahaha XD! No need to feel embarassed, I think mostly everyone watched a bit at least
    Hentai seems to be mostly directed at men so I´m not too fond of the genre, but the anime you mentioned target women and are def way better to watch huehuehue
    I'm glad, you seem well and I'm happy to see you visit even if it's for short amount of time~

ps. Of course I remember you, you had given me such a sweet impression!

Yeah we need ecchi anime for women too, but seeing the amount of hentai for girls slowly increasing maybe there is hope.

STATUSshark

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by |♚|KK|♚| View Post
    I'm glad, you seem well and I'm happy to see you visit even if it's for short amount of time~

ps. Of course I remember you, you had given me such a sweet impression!

Yeah we need ecchi anime for women too, but seeing the amount of hentai for girls slowly increasing maybe there is hope.
    !!!
    Yes definitely! It´s like animating all the R-18 otome games xDDD (but let´s hope the plot gets better

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

I love this thread!!! It made my day rsrs Thanks for sharing them! I'll try to find some to post here too. How did you find those? For me is always hard to find straight hentai anime that the man character isn't a super old guy. For more H-anime for girls!!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GliciaT View Post
    I love this thread!!! It made my day rsrs Thanks for sharing them! I'll try to find some to post here too. How did you find those? For me is always hard to find straight hentai anime that the man character isn't a super old guy. For more H-anime for girls!!
    Well...

There was a section called romance on some hentai site, I got curious and it led me to these. and yeah we need more h-anime for girls.

STATUSshark

Thanks
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered

Re: Otome H-Anime's

Thank you very much for this XD

~ Secretly favoriting the list to watch later ~ HOHOHO
    Ignore This Signature
    Alexa, play Despacito!

Thread Information