Otome Guy Favorites

Timing

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2013
So what's one of your favorites (current or past) about an otome guy? It can be a favorite scene, the otome guy himself, or maybe it's just the voice, etc.

A favortie otome scene of mine is with Harada from Hakuoki – Demon of the Fleeting Blossom. I guess you would call it the second confession scene (or the first, depending on how you played). I'll make this vauge, so as not to spoil the moment for people who haven't played: So the main character is all, "Look, I'm going to take care of my business. So you just keep doing you, and if we meet again, then we'll like kiss and stuff." And Harada's all, "There is no me without you, baby. Get over here." *Kisses and stuff* lol

Though really, I think the main character in this game is suffering from stockholm syndrome.

Anyways, please share some of your favorites.

One of my biggest favorites is Natsuki from Uta no Prince-sama.

Kiiyan's acting is great when he switches between halves. :) And I cried like crazy during the end of his route in Repeat. There aren't many otome guys who have moved me so much. I also just really like the whole contrast between his sweet and not-so-sweet sides. ;)

So what's one of your favorites (current or past) about an otome guy? It can be a favorite scene, the otome guy himself, or maybe it's just the voice, etc.

A favortie otome scene of mine is with Harada from Hakuoki – Demon of the Fleeting Blossom. I guess you would call it the second confession scene (or the first, depending on how you played). I'll make this vauge, so as not to spoil the moment for people who haven't played: So the main character is all, "Look, I'm going to take care of my business. So you just keep doing you, and if we meet again, then we'll like kiss and stuff." And Harada's all, "There is no me without you, baby. Get over here." *Kisses and stuff* lol

Though really, I think the main character in this game is suffering from stockholm syndrome.

People have a love/hate for Koji Yusa who voices Harada. For the most part he voices the confident guy in a lot of games. However, you will find there are members here who loves him like I do!:nosebleed:

Harada isn't my favorite of the bunch (Kazama is), but this scene is certainly one of the best of the game :D

I also like that one scene where Saito is licking the blood of Chihiro's ear and then he continues licking it even after the wound healed. Saito, you pervert XD

Harada isn't my favorite of the bunch (Kazama is), but this scene is certainly one of the best of the game :D
Kazama is my favorite guy too :D But Harada's definately my second favorite ;)

People have a love/hate for Koji Yusa who voices Harada. For the most part he voices the confident guy in a lot of games. However, you will find there are members here who loves him like I do!:nosebleed:
Ah, I love his voice too. Especially when he gets all teary :P

One of my biggest favorites is Natsuki from Uta no Prince-sama.

Kiiyan's acting is great when he switches between halves. :) And I cried like crazy during the end of his route in Repeat. There aren't many otome guys who have moved me so much. I also just really like the whole contrast between his sweet and not-so-sweet sides. ;)
Is it bad I've only seen the anime of this? But Narumi's route peaked my interest when I read the review for Repeat (so much easier for me to read reviews for games until I get better at translating).

Sorry, I meant Natsuki. I was thinking about Vivi's post about Kami Naru Kimi To while typing. I was trying to remember if Narumi is the childhood bff who suffers from the forever love syndrome, lol.

Reactions: namalandrcont
Haha okay, in that case XD I haven't paid attention to the more recent games in the series so I wasn't 100% sure a Narumi hadn't shown up in UtaPri recently!

But yeah, if you've only seen the anime, I definitely encourage you to play Repeat when you can. Of course all the guys' personal plotlines got very compressed, but they really didn't have time to do Natsuki's complicated situation any justice at all, alas.

I think I will. I tend to jump around when playing games, and I need a break from Butterfly Lip. Honestly though, I'll probably do Otoya Ittoki's route first. Cuz I've got a thing for nice guys, lol.

To suddenly jump into the conversation;;
In Hakuoki, Harada was my favorite character! Kazama was my second favorite though. I played the game at first because of Yamazaki and I was pretty disappointed that he had no route orz. I am definitely excited for the PS3 game that is coming over to the States soon!

@meigui
Sakyou was my favorite character in Ken ga Kimi!! I finished the game several days ago. He ended being my favorite although I wasn't expecting him to be. I'm probably going to be stuck fawning over him for a while since it's been a while since I liked a character in an otome game this much!

Reactions: jcksjosu
Kazama and Harada are so awesome. I just wish Kazama could have gotten more scenes in his route.
I'm also excited about the PS3 release. Though if they do another limited edition release, I hope it's with something better than a towel, lol. And I've got a plan to make my mom play it, cuz I like watching people play games. But knowing her, she'll be like, "Yeah...so how do I level up?" But I'll just answer, "When you see the flowers, you've leveled up."

Ukyou its one of my favourite otome guy characters ever, he got through so much pain because of the love he felt towards the heroine, it even reached to me (the feelings) was too strong :happytears:
Also I just loveeee Mejojo and Auger from black wolves saga, although the romance its always wrong (geezus dudes WHY :neardead: ) i love the personality they have, i dont usually find characters like them on otome games

To suddenly jump into the conversation;;
In Hakuoki, Harada was my favorite character! Kazama was my second favorite though. I played the game at first because of Yamazaki and I was pretty disappointed that he had no route orz. I am definitely excited for the PS3 game that is coming over to the States soon!

@meigui
Sakyou was my favorite character in Ken ga Kimi!! I finished the game several days ago. He ended being my favorite although I wasn't expecting him to be. I'm probably going to be stuck fawning over him for a while since it's been a while since I liked a character in an otome game this much!
Isn't he great!? I'm actually in the middle of his route right now lol. I've been looking forward to KgK for months so I'm just glad it's living up to my expectations.

I never got to playing Amnesia but I heard great things for it. I might pick up the vita version sooner or later.

But knowing her, she'll be like, "Yeah...so how do I level up?" But I'll just answer, "When you see the flowers, you've leveled up."

I actually got one of my relatives to play Hakuoki and she did not understand the game at all. She kept asking: "So, who is the boss?" "How do you beat this game?" "What is the goal of the game?" "What's the point of this game anyways?" "This is so confusing" lol
I felt the end of the first psp version for Kazama was abrupt? I don't remember really clearly since its been a while. I heard he gets much more scenes in the enhanced version and fan discs.

Isn't he great!? I'm actually in the middle of his route right now lol. I've been looking forward to KgK for months so I'm just glad it's living up to my expectations.

He is the best!! I really don't want to spoil his routes for you but I really liked his 剣 ends. I am really tempted to buy the keychain in your avatar ><! All the other guys are great too so I really recommend 100% the game. Saneaki's line when you click on him in the completion CG at the end is really sweet. The game won't disappoint you!

Oooh I'm almost done with KgK also; just Tsuzuramaru left. I LOVE KEI AND KUROBA SO MUCH! 燃えええ! Sakyou sword endings were pretty creepy not gonna lie lol. I was expecting him to be a Rejet-type yandere though :<

>3< i haven't played kgk yet cause nobody have found a h-code yet :C ~ my favorite guy is yuri from nameless ~ the one name you must recall~ i really loved that game i did all endings (including the bad ones they were kind of scary) well expect the extra one :Q didn't seem interesting ~ eitherway yuri is really flirty and loves to tease ~ he looks reallly good in suits :Q *drools* i just love how hot he looks ~ (for me black hair is always the best) :giveme:

Haven't played Nameless yet, but I really like the soft coloring used. And the protagonist looks like she's got some 'tude, and so hopefully isn't a doormat character.
As for Yuri, he looks all kinds of smexy :P

@Timing
i also love the art style~ i hope they make more games in the future >3< i really love the korean voice actors they makes me wanna drool so much~
but i would surely recommend the game the fun thing is whenever you buy the game you can share it with another person~ i really like it ^-^

My favorite guy from some otome game i've played are Konno Tamao, Fujiyama Arashi, Wakaouji Takafumi and Kijyou Madoka from Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side series.
Because I think they will be a typical perfect husband for the heroine XDD

I like Asahina Masaomi and Natsume too from Brothers Conflict and but i like Masaomi better because he is.. yeah~ the oldest and cute ossan XDD

And Tsuzuramaru too from Ken ga Kimi. His story is just... *it made me cry a lot XDD *
I like Saneaki too and his seiyuu is my favorite LOL

Favorites... I got too many to list. xD But current liked best is Kei from Ken ga Kimi. My heart hurts so much for him when there's a part where he reveal his past and he isnt who he we think he is, its just, so painful 8'D And when he got a happy ending for one of the route, I cried so much as that happiness expression on his face is just too... Q wQ So yeah.

I just completed Jooubachi no Oubou Menou-hen and I have to say I thought Ruby was absolutely adorable!! I wasn't all that interested in any of Menou's drones and the game itself wasn't very good but Ruby was really the saving grace! Too bad his story was so weak and the bad ending was WTF >_< He really reminds me of Guillan from BWS who I also adored.

my favorite character is 'kei' from 'ken ga kimi'
KENN's voice is so~-v-(beyond description
and I feel sorry to MAMO......
to recommend, 'ken ga kimi' s really an attractive otome game!

umm.. it is hard to pick one favorite otome guy because I got lots of them lol. But I think its is tsuzuramaru~! from ken ga kimi
why? because his route makes me cry a bucket and also he is voiced by Ono Yuki (>w<)/
oh in case you need h code for ken ga kimi here you go : /HBN-8*0@B357D:KenGaKimi.exe

Reactions: Alcyone
Oh, I'm just starting on Ken ga Kimi and have heard quite some great things about that one.

As for a favorite otome character hmm...I guess it would be Yismar (Ishmal) Yahavu, the scientist, from Desert Kingdom. His voice actor, Tsuda Kenjiro (who voiced Kazama in Hakuouki), did a fabulous job here. I love Yismar's personality, voice, the formal way of speaking, design and especially the chemistry he had with one of my favorite strong heroine Aspacia. I tend to gravitate towards tsundere-kei but he was definitely one of my favorite amongst that category! ///

<--- this is the guy in my icon///

Last edited:
NALAN FROM KOEZARU WA AKAI HANA! hehe. Since Eroge's different from normal otome games and has that realistic feeling between the lovers. Plus! Nalan waited for 7 years for the girl!!! Kyaaaaa~ So far, he's my favourite. Too bad though since his route's WAY too short and mostly related to Slen. Anyways, anyone know any games with slightly loli, but cute and cool guys? Since I need a good recommendation. Also, played countless voltage inc games, but they.. how do i say it, like they lack the "lovey dovey“ scenes. But scenes like Yamato's ending from my forged wedding's also nice. Anyways, any recommendation plz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092