Jun 29, 2018
1530657460319.jpeg

Does anyone have any good Otome Games to recommend where perferably the female protagonist seeking a romance is at least minimum 18yrs old and is romantically interested in a male that in accordance with Japanese terms would be regarded as either a oji-san/oyajii (aka a middle aged man or an old man) I know it's not what's often sought after in the genre, but I can't help but be attracted to the older males in anime/mangas, something about the creases on their faces just gets to me in a good way!

oyajimoe.jpg

I'm basically looking for something, when it comes to the romance genre; along the lines of Shuuden na Kankei, Tomodachi no Papa - Hakui no Oji-sama, and Ne Ne Ne.

170e3ad9daa150a83a5e610dfd21a8ec0848f845_113692_734_1050.jpg

Plus, I've also been pretty excited lately with the upcoming anime adaptation coming out for Koi wa Ameagari no You ni.

Anyways, I still like to play Otome Games like Dandelion Wishes Brought To You, Nameless, Amnesia, Ayakashi Gohan, and I even like listening to CD dramas (currently have most of Diabolik and Hitsuji de Oyasumi series) but I'm kinda getting a little tired of seeing the typical Bishonen types in all the games I've been playing.

amnesia.gif

Right now I'm actually playing Diabolik Lovers through the PSP emulator on my laptop. It's in Japanese so I've been using a translation that someone posted on Tumblr to understand the game better.

Diabolik.Lovers.~Haunted.dark.bridal~.full.1014750.jpg

As another example as to what I'd like to play in terms of comparison, I guess I'd say something like Seifuku no Ojisama. I have the game on my phone, and I've also been meaning to play Pub Encounters as well, so basically games like those.

91FKoKc3AnL.png

Also, would anyone know where I can find the a worded/typed out translation/walkthrough for Seifuku no Ojisama? I've been using the translator on my phone, but it gets really tedious having to screenshot the game, go to my translator, figure out what the Kanji (more or less translates to) and then to return to playing the game over and over again...

seioji_000.png

Anyways hope to hear from anyone soon about any recommendations similar to what I've mentioned above!

(ᅌᴗᅌ* )

Here's some of the stuff I recommend:

Manga (Be warned, these are all the latest things I've been reading so not all have been finished) : Eggnoid, Koi to yobu ni wa kimochi warui, Yoroi and Office Lady, Yoru Cafe
((These next ones are just mangas that have romance elements but not the standard GXB otome cliches) : Mermaid Boys (An otome-like manga based on the guy's point of view), Ojiichan Shinanai (Old guy is dying, falls in love with the angel who's supposed to bring him to heaven) , Otome game no hametsu flag (Girl dies, resurrected as the villain of an otome game) , Raise wa tanin ga ii (Yakuza girl meets Yakuza guy who she's betrothed to) , Gokushofudou (God damn the Moe gap is amazing in this one. Just read it, man)

Games ( PC || PSP || PSV) : Hakuouki (The PC versions) , Nightshade, Destiny Princess, Always Remember Me & Never Forget Me (These two are a bit on the Stats raising side but the story is great and this is one of my first dating sims), Bad Medicine Infectuous Teachers (There's only an english patch for 3 of the routes for now) , Ozmafia , Starry Sky In Spring & After Spring , Wilder: Ran & Bahadur || Sweet Fuse:At your side, Tokimeki Memorial 3 , Hakuouki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (You can skip this if you plan on playing the pc versions) , Kurayami Gatari (This is more like a drama cd since they just read fairytales based on your choices or something. I'm not too sure, but it hasn't been translated. The actual drama cd's they released actually has a few translations online so I do recommend those) || Norn9, 7'Scarlet, Code: Realize , Bad Apple Wars, Collar X Malice, Psychedelica of the black Butterfly (Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk was released recently, will update if it's good)

Anime (Most otome animes are just a marketing tactic they use to sell otome games, so they're normally short, hard to understand and have to concrete ending) : Amnesia (only watch this if you plan on playing the game/ have already played it) , Mikakunin de Shinkoukei (Engaged to the Unidentified), Brothers Conflict (one of the few otome animes that have a game and is actually coherent), Room Mate, Oremonogatari, Yona of the Dawn

I recommend Miraculous Ladybug too just because of the romantic tension. It's a kids/teen show (?) idk but it's too lovable.

jpgADg0Tad3sF0UZqiFG.jpg

Ojiichan Shinanai and Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband are the ones I'm most interested in the ones that you recommended (manga wise) since it fits the bill for the older male (plus Yakuza guys are always so intriguing!) ٩(⁎⁍̴﹃⁍̴⁎)◞ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏઽ*❤️

cover._.jpg

Ohhhhh, and I just subscribed to the weebtoon Eggnoid that you recommended since it sounds like it'll be a fun/interesting read. I've been reading a Weebtoon called Lookism the most lately, I'd recommend giving it a read, P.S: ( I ❤️ Hong Jae Yeol aka 'Jay' & Lee Eun Tae aka 'Vasco' ) ( ๑ ❛ ڡ ❛ ๑ )❤

DAzZksWVwAAhf6Y.jpg

& I'll look into the PSP || PSV recommendations you gave me as well, I have all the PC ones you recommended on my laptop, and I've got a couple of the Otome CD mp3 on my phone's SD card, I recently added I LOVE PET!! vol.1-8, Shukan Soine CD series ( I'm looking forward to listening to Oscar von Weiseheldenburg since although he's a vampire I heard he's the gentlemanly type plus he's older and looks more well refined than the other vampires on the CD covers), Yandere Heaven ( I downloaded that one out of curiosity), all of the Hitsuji de Oyasumi~ CDs, and a ton of other ones too that I came across online. (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥

Kindan.Vampire.full.1444282.jpg

I appreciate your response to my request, I managed to get some interesting leads on what I should read/play/listen to next! (๑ˊ͈ ॢꇴ ˋ͈)ᵃʳⁱᵍᵃᵗᵒ〜❤️॰ॱ

ef30e65e7ea75f1abc4bbf111145c93f6b8a145e_hq.gif

Attachments

• cover._.jpg
    cover._.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Reactions: Zerogarde
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thank youuuuuuu <3 <3 <3 Thought you'd ignore this thread because it got moved so I'm glad you actually read my comment ^_^
I'll check out the stuff you recommended to me too.

I've long since gotten over drama cd's since not many good ones are being released anymore. I'm more into the ones that make the seiyuus scream in pain and just overall sound realistic. Too many are just *kiss kiss muah muah smexy tiem* :V Got tired of it all.
I've listened to all the sleepy time bf's cd's (which are so fluffy and cute btw I love them ) and also most of the yandere cd's heheh ><

Lol, I'm barely getting introduced to the CD Dramas scene so I'm all hyped up about it still! o(≧∇≦o) I do like the sleepy time boyfriends a lot cause it'll feel like he's actually whispering in your ear when you wear the headphones, it makes me feel so bashful! ⁝(๑⑈௰⑈)◞⁝˚º꒰꒱

giphy.webp

I actually used to mainly play Visual Novels, but when I found out that there were actually dating/romance games that were geared towards women I got so ecstatic! Now I'm trying to stock up on as many Otome Games as I can to make up for lost time! (๑✧◡✧๑)

tumblr_n24r48AhS91sv98gio1_500.gif

I actually used to have a PSVita in 2015, but I ended up giving it away since I didn't have any good games for it, had I known that Code:Realize, Reine des Fleurs, Kenka Banchou, Moujuu-tachi to Ohime-sama, Hanayaka Nari, Steam Prison, etc. Were available, I would've kept it, especially since there's no PSVita emulators available anywhere as of yet! ┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)

kiss_shot_acerola_orion_heart_under_blade_cryi_by_jonyboss875-d791xmq.gif

щ(꒦ິㅂ꒦ີщ) *I'm crying blood out of frustration for not knowing about the genre for so long!*

tumblr_p7pgy4l4yR1x7enx6o1_500.gif

Either way late is always better than never! (「๑•₃•)「

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha