Otome Games with Customization?!

Taah

Be as you wish to seem.
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hello sweethearts! How are you?

I'm wondering if you guys know about any otoge with customization? Like, clothes, appearance, etc. Maybe it's a heroine customization or the hero's, who knows.

I want to play something easy and silly for the time being lol, it doesn't matter if it is english, japanese or korean.

With customization I've played so far Star Project and that other english otoge about witches' school (don't remember the name).

Thank you!

Well----
How much romance are you looking for?
For more romance over customization: TMGS 1-3 (PS, NDS, PSP)
-You can buy and choose the clothes you wear on your dates.

Fore more customization over romance: Fabstyle (NDS)
-You can choose your appearance and clothes.
It's more of a fashion game than a romance game, but you have a lot of freedom for customization.

Oh my gosh! There's one about customizing the boys! Like Love Plus!
It's called Custom Drive (PSP), with four types of personalities the boys can be. You can change their clothes and hair, too.
I've never heard of this game, but it seems interesting and lighthearted!

Last edited:

... and that other english otoge about witches' school (don't remember the name).

You probably mean Magical Diary: Horse Hall, right?

I second firelily's recommendation for the Tokimeki Memorial series <3 they're all awesome!
Recently I've played Backstage Pass, it was ok, I have to admit I expected more. But it's still worth playing it :)

Also, there's Lucky Rabbit Reflex, though I haven't played it, they say it's nice, even though the art isn't anywhere near being as amazing as TokiMemo's.

Reactions: FujoshiGirl
Custom Drive basically lets you customize everything but the heroine. And the system is horrible...

My Candy Love lets you customize the heroine and is just like Star Project but you should login everyday for a while to gain action points required to play the scenarios.

Most of the Android otome games lets(or even requires) you to customize your avatar to read the scenario. My recommendation is Splash Love and Frep Love which belong to the same series called Starburst.

Custom Drive is pretty horrible. You have to have a certain look to get that one certain CG so getting CGs will become a huge hassle and many playthroughs.
I would highly recommend Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side. They're all fan patched in English and the stories are adorable and you get many personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.