Otome Games × Rhythm Games

HiKKUN

The Cake Pirate
Trusted Member
Jun 29, 2016
Ayyy guys~ Yousorossss to all of you xD //slapped

May I ask if any of you play otome games mixed into rhythm games? Like Aichuu/I-chu, Idolish7, and Yumeiro Cast? What do you think of them, who are your best boys, and which are your fave songs~???

Also i've heard that Pythagoras Productions (a.k.a. MARGINAL#4, Lagrange Point and UNICORN Jr.) is gonna have a rhythm game too. Does anyone know whether it is going to be released for android and ios or is it going to be released for PS Vita---? *insert my suffering because I have no PS Vita*

WO OH OH SAMA JERAAA!

I've actually been stuck in idol hell for the longest time... and because it's so easily accessible and playable on the go, IT'S SO ADDICTING!

I used to avidly play Aichuu until I started to realize that it was almost impossible to keep up with all the other higher level players. Especially during events, the amount of time needed to tier was just too much for me to handle ORZ

But currently, I've been playing idolish7 and yumeiro cast! And I'm waiting for band yaroze! to come out haha the art for that is so beautiful (´꒳`∗)

I also heard that KLab (love live) and Broccoli are making a UtaPri rhythm game for smartphones!

I've actually been stuck in idol hell for the longest time... and because it's so easily accessible and playable on the go, IT'S SO ADDICTING!

I used to avidly play Aichuu until I started to realize that it was almost impossible to keep up with all the other higher level players. Especially during events, the amount of time needed to tier was just too much for me to handle ORZ

But currently, I've been playing idolish7 and yumeiro cast! And I'm waiting for band yaroze! to come out haha the art for that is so beautiful (´꒳`∗)

I also heard that KLab (love live) and Broccoli are making a UtaPri rhythm game for smartphones!

OHH, OH----! UTAPRI?! /(*^*)\ wow, R.I.P. to my phone's memory ; - ; Also~ BANYARO LOOKS AWESOME, bless you for mentioning it aaaa <3 Aoi Shouta <3 ; u ;

And about I-chu--- you've quit already-? O A O there's a collab event with YumeCast ongoing rn-

I started playing Idolish7 this year, it's worth playing~
the events are great, hope I could collect more SSR :goodtea:

As for the other rhythm games, haven't tried them, since they will make my phone memory explode >.<
Will probably try them when I have the free time and of course a new phone XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3