Suzuhara Sorata [(鈴原 空汰]
CV: Atsushi Abe

Yuiga Shiro [結賀 史狼]
CV: Hamada Kenji

Takushima Setsu [滝島 雪]
Ichiki Mitsuhiro

Aion [アイオン]
CV: Yanagi Nagi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I randomly searching 'early route branching otome game' at google and found this game! I've fallen in love with the arts ohohoho~ And I ended up bought it and spend three weeks to finish this game ^^;
I'd made this thread to find another who loves this series and try to gain other people to play this game. Actually I want to insert an image for each character, but I can't post image here (I don't know why but the image button cannot be clicked)

My pairings are:
KoharuxKakeru
MikotoxItsuki
NanamixAkito

And my number one guy from this series is.... Akito!! Ohohoho~~ I love his tsundereness and Nori-kun did a great job when voicing him >_<

Right now I'm waiting for the fandisk : Norn9 ~Norn + Nonette~ Last Era ノルン+ノネット ラストイーラ Actually I really can't wait for it!! Otomate please tell me the release date!!

Ah, and the first character songs will be release at 11.5 and it's for Koharu's team guys

So, how your opinion about this series?
Whose your favorite pairings and character?
And what you think about the fandisk??

Please share it in here :D

I love the game too !! My favorite pair is Koharu x Kakeru ^^ (guess I'm biased to Kaji Yuuki's voice...)
Unlike you, the pair on Mikoto's side is Mikoto x Natsuhiko for me ! The Nanami x Akito pair is also great since they have a common background...
I think it was the first otoge I played with a deep (not that deep but still...) and long plot. It was also one among few where I liked every characters (especially the baby chicks xD).
I'm just very sad that the FD will be on PSVita... I hoped they would have kept it on PSP... When I saw that, I wanted to cry ;(

@Mizuno
I see... I love Natsuhiko route too, his awkwardness are funny >_< nad white hiyoko!! but... Itsuki story already reach my heart deeply ohoho~
I also hope it in PSP too DX Why they move it to Vita huhuhu~~ But, I will still buy it ;)

Well, most of otoge are moving to PSVita. And unfortunately, as I already said in other threads, I can't afford it... :c
Please enjoy it to the max in my stead !! ( ;_;)b

PS : Itsuki's route was fun but also sad. I liked it but, how should I say this... I really loved the awkwardness between Natsuhiko and Mikoto xD

Yes, that too bad, but there's still PSP otome game will be release in next year by Broccoli and QR~

Ah, yes... Natsuhiko route is the only one which doesn't have Itsuki's dream-plan story xD

norn is confusing for me at first, the thing about reset and about the world... but I gave up thinking about it and just focusing on the relationship XD
the music is really good, I liked it very much.

I love mikoto and sakuya pairing~~
they look very sweet and understand each other even though mikoto's tsundereness is too much XD
though itsuki and natsuhiko's route also good, but I love sakuya the best!
as for koharu's pair, its kakeru, they looks good together :>
nanami x ikuto feels like sweet and sour! nanami's decision to be with ikuto because she erased senri's memories ><"

The fandisk, why it has to be in psvita?! T^T
it looks good when I explore norn last era's site~

@Mizuno
I see... I love Natsuhiko route too, his awkwardness are funny >_< nad white hiyoko!! but... Itsuki story already reach my heart deeply ohoho~
I also hope it in PSP too DX Why they move it to Vita huhuhu~~ But, I will still buy it ;)

norn in psvita will be around idr 1000.000 when I explore the site. O.O you will buy it?? wow
its really expensive >~<

I loved it! My favorite couple is AkitoxNanami I think, but I liked 'em all :3 NatsuhikoxMikoto is also really sweet! At first I wasn't sure I would like having more heroines (I'm used to just one), but in the end I ended up enjoying it much more than expected~
Fortunately I bought a Vita some time ago and I'll buy the fandisk, which I'm waiting for really eagerly. Months ago I hoped they wouldn't move to the Vita for real, but when I realised almost all new Otomate's games were for Vita I decided to buy it :\ not regretting it, but I understand not everyone can afford it (I'm not rich either hahah).

It's hard to choose from Koharu's team because I love all of her routes. But my favorite couple would probably be MasamuneXKoharu. I have a thing for mature guy x clumsy girl relationship chemistry~. I also find his route end more thrilling, and this is why I got excited for the sequel. (only to find out its for vita *sigh*)

Anyway, I was really happy listening to the trio drama CD because Masamune.

I'm thinking of picking a vita this December. Though I won't expect anything from the fandisk. I've already seen the preview CGs (except Nanami's) and it looks like we get a lot of flashbacks for this.

I also liked Otomaru x Nanami. Being a photographer and traveling the places together is like a romantic dream job for couples heh... It makes me wonder who gave them the freelancing job, it sounded really suspicious.
But I think they won't have any outer space scenes unlike Masamune's FD route.
Oh dear I'm getting biased already..hahaha...

I stopped playing in Mikoto's route...I preferred the cutesy girls better. Maybe someday I'll pick it up again.
:megane_reason:

Last edited:
It's hard to choose from Koharu's team because I love all of her routes. But my favorite couple would probably be MasamuneXKoharu. I have a thing for mature guy x clumsy girl relationship chemistry~. I also find his route end more thrilling, and this is why I got excited for the sequel. (only to find out its for vita *sigh*)

Anyway, I was really happy listening to the trio drama CD because Masamune.

I'm thinking of picking a vita this December. Though I won't expect anything from the fandisk. I've already seen the preview CGs (except Nanami's) and it looks like we get a lot of flashbacks for this.

I also liked Otomaru x Nanami. Being a photographer and traveling the places together is like a romantic dream job for couples heh... It makes me wonder who gave them the freelancing job, it sounded really suspicious.
But I think they won't have any outer space scenes unlike Masamune's FD route.
Oh dear I'm getting biased already..hahaha...

I stopped playing in Mikoto's route...I preferred the cutesy girls better. Maybe someday I'll pick it up again.
:megane_reason:

I liked Masamune too since his relation with Koharu is really innocent... (and it was supra funny that he gets drunk when he eats sweets xDDD) But well, I'm really biased to Kaji Yuuki's voice. I'm always doing his route first if I find his voice somewhere 8D
If there are a lot of flashbacks, then I may not miss a lot of things. But I hope for all girls who have a PSVita that there will be more than what we think...

For Mikoto's side, well... there was R18 implied (she's 18 anyway) xD. Hum, seriously speaking, I only liked Natsuhiko's route. I hate Sakuya's voice (Saiga Mitsuki) since it always reminds me of a certain blond bishounen who just ruins a lot of scenes for me in Kyou Kara Maou... Plus, it was the eternal stereotype of love between childhood friends. In Itsuki's route, it was also too much of a stereotype for me (a playboy with a sad past), even if it was kind of fun with Miko-tsun xD. In the end, I prefered Natsuhiko since it was much simplier :/

@lechiotta
do you mean Akito? Or... hm, who is Ikuto? The other Ikuto I know is the one from Kuro to Kin no Akanai Kagi ^^; If you mean Akito, yes! I love him too xD

And... about the fandisk... I want to pre-order it, after do some calculating how much it cost if I doing a pre-order to my country, it worth RP 1.600.000,- (around US$ 160)... Hahaha... Just like I'd expected, it so expensive @_@ But yeah, I will buy it hahaha

@Arisu
Another AkitoxNanami fan ohoho~~ I love this pairing so much....

And yeah, I'm not rich either... But because I love Norn9 so much, I've saving my allowance xD And, fortunately I've bought PS Vita last March ;)

@Sakimichi
Just as expected from you... I've been thinking the whole time that you will like Masamune hehehe

@Mizuno
The flashback might be annoying, but I accept raburabu scene's flashback :D

Mikoto nee... She so lucky! hehe She doing *it* with all her guys xD Ah, Koharu did it with Kakeru too ohohoho too bad, Akito didn't got his chance XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.