NEW to Otome Game [Dandelion - Wishes brought to you]

meow:3

Apr 17, 2017
Hi, everyone, I'm meow:3:alice_blink:
Recently I get interested in otome games, so I went on steam to find a good otome game. :alice_hide:
First time in my life, I've nearly never play any ADV-type of games.:alice_hmm:
I feel so weird, but very exciting at the same time. (I'm crazy, I know):alice_dont:

70YSBuRa

So, I pick this game, it's called '' Dandelion - Wishes brought to you '':alice_inlove:
Apparently, pets turns into cute guys :alice_really:
then I'll take whoever I like to be my boyfriend.....ah he he~ :alice_love:

AX0uKnI4

The problem is , the game is from Korea, which is very unique to me.:alice_glitter:
Because I've never heard an Korea-made ADV game :alice_fall:
(unless it's online game or web game???):alice_shock:
I always thought 99% of ADV games are from Japan:alice_...:
(Don't judge me, I'm really new to this QAQ) :alice_cry:

1U21OfA9
1U21OfA9

:alice_waai:Ultimate question time !!:alice_waai:
1. Is it weird to start of a otome game like this ?:alice_confused:
2. Is there anyone (おねえちゃん?) have ever play this game?:alice_blush:

Last edited:
[MENTION=143361]meow:3[/MENTION]; It always makes me happy to see a newbie to otome games, I can say that you have found the true section to discuss such things. :P

Now, as for your questions;

1. It's totally normal, otome, in general, shouldn't be considered as 'only japan made' although it is true that it comes from Japan originally. A game made from other countries such as South Korea it totally normal way to start otome in general.

2. I myself played this game, although it's not my favorite, it's not a bad game in my opinion. I've seen a lot of content for otome/otoge in general so you can trust my word.

I hope these answers can clear your questions, always a pleasure to help.

[MENTION=143361]meow:3[/MENTION]; It always makes me happy to see a newbie to otome games, I can say that you have found the true section to discuss such things. :P

Now, as for your questions;

1. It's totally normal, otome, in general, shouldn't be considered as 'only japan made' although it is true that it comes from Japan originally. A game made from other countries such as South Korea it totally normal way to start otome in general.

2. I myself played this game, although it's not my favorite, it's not a bad game in my opinion. I've seen a lot of content for otome/otoge in general so you can trust my word.

I hope these answers can clear your questions, always a pleasure to help.

Thank u for the answer , KK chan~:alice_love:
How many otome games have u played~?:alice_happy:
What is the first otome game u play?:alice_confused:
What do u prefer more(or should I say '' enjoy more ''?), otome game or BL game ?:alice_blush:
AH!!Too many question.....:alice_shock:

Thank u for the answer , KK chan~:alice_love:
How many otome games have u played~?:alice_happy:
What is the first otome game u play?:alice_confused:
What do u prefer more(or should I say '' enjoy more ''?), otome game or BL game ?:alice_blush:
AH!!Too many question.....:alice_shock:

No problem :)

I played more than 100 games, I really love otome games as you can see. :P

Hmm can't really remember, but I think it all started with weird girl games that I found online, I think my first otome game was RE: Alistair++, that time I was amazed by the fact when I learned there are tons of games like that. So it became a hobby to play.

Hmm many people ask that, but I enjoy both since I'm a fujoshi too. My journey of discovering BL games is a messy story so let's skip that lol.

Again no problem! It's not a crime to have questions on your mind :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks