Need recommendation on ENG otome games!

TheLoneCorn

Sep 11, 2017
Can you recommend some otome games you liked, whether it's the artsyle, the story, characters and so on..? It'd be GREAT if it could contain some light sexual parts :desire:

You can comment the games' download links of this forum below! Thank you!

Depends on what story you like - real life, mystery, fantasy, steam-punk, sci-fi - and the language, do you know any Japanese or only English?

Last edited:
[MENTION=153033]TheLoneCorn[/MENTION]; Please only make a thread here for requesting games, moving this thread to otome corner.

Just like @Totally✮Crazy said, it depends on what you like, but I can suggest some english visual novels that I really liked, from top to botton:

Mystic Messenger - It's a mobile game, but don't skip yet! THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER.
Dandelion ~Wishes Brought To You~ - The art is great and I loved the plot! You definitely should ckeck it out!
The Letter - It's actually an horror VN with some hints of romance, but not really an otoge. Still awesome tho!

Others I really enjoyed as well are Autumn's Journey, Cinders and The Royal Trap: The Confines Of The Crown.

All these are great games, of course, they're all very different, dark, cute, serious, have your pick!

3AmRq5.gif

okay i checked what otomes r available on steam and here re my thoughts
1 Nightshade. ninja romance. chose guy or two u like the most and play through their routes. the story doesnt change much depending on person you pursuing. i went with Kuroyuki first and his story felt complete.
2 Amnesia: Memories. amnesia romance. great story nuff said. it has some thriller n suspense vibes and overall is written very skillfully. however, heroine is nothing of the action sort so be ready to chose between "..." and "..?" dialogue options.
each guy s plot is different and it helps u to see the whole picture from various angles.
ps imo story>romance in this otoge. all guys are ok. nothing more nothing less.
3 Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds. samurai romance. haven't finished it yet because its really long but believe me this game is good. second part is gonna be released this spring.
4 Cinderella Phenomenon. cursed princess romance. fine read i guess. unfortunately, some of the romances are locked in the beginning so u forced to play other routes to open them. story gets repetitive when you finally reach 5th guy.
5 Wilder: Ran's story. slave/master romance.
and
Aloners. post apocalyptic setting.
dont bother with Bahadurs story its practically the same as Ran s
6 Demonheart. witches demons and immortals. Warning! art is far from being anime like but in return u get customisable main lead in terms of character and a decent story.
7 This World Unknown. airhead nurse. didnt like most of the endings one bit but ive seen far worse otomes. 6/10

Honourable mentions:
1 Cupid
2 Fetish: Every second counts
both have a bit of thriller elements but they are not actually scary
(those 2 are not exactly otome games in traditional sense. nonetheless u play as a gurl )
3 What's Your Name. dangerous mystical creatures romance. sprites look crappy but the story is not that bad after all.
4 Princess of ruin. um idk amnesia and magic i guess. mediocre art but its lengthy and has lots of dudes to chose from.
5 April was a fool. comedy n rpg parody. nothing special
6 Heartbaked. elves and cooking. nothing special again.
_______
another eastern otoge

7 Ayakashi Gohan. spirits with animal ears romance. overly complicated plot. 2 personalities for heroine to chose from: reserved or genki type. 6 guys it total but !unfortunately! each personality can date only 3 specific suitors. (im still feeling bitter because Yomi is reserved for genki heroine dammit! why not change him n his brother uuuuuugh)
i managed only two routes from the whole game: human which was boring and albino nuko that was kinda sweet.

Last edited:
Viewing the above comments, it seems you are quite new to this type of gaming. Why don't you try something light-hearted and sweet first like witch spell? Then try the deep ones like the above mentioned, hmm? You want sexual content too? Sad to say, there are few ones in english.
There is England Exchange by Hanako Games and so to speak, it is not free. There is also the recently translated "Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome" by Manga gamer and I'm sure you can find the link in the Hentai sub-section of 'Otome & Artbooks' or you can support the publisher. Pinewood Island has also 'light' sexual scenes but the whole mystery covers it up so meh. Like FLML you can find it here or you can simply just buy. Games from SakuraGame like "Les Fluersword" and "Crimson memories" also, have sexual content (translation is poor but if you're only for the good cgs and sexual scenes, the choice is yours) Freewares like "Cute demon Crashers" and "Love&Intimacy" by Michaela Laws are a must!
Most of the freewares that I mentioned can be downloaded from Itch.io.
I hope it can satisfy your tastes. I played all of them and they all are neutral for me. I'm really not a big or little (both) fan of mature otome but I sometimes, play them for a change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!